Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Wondering who this Khajiit is and what his markings might symbolize..

Eporem
Eporem
✭✭✭
Xlb3Yk8.jpg

He stands alongside this one

7uSRK2E.jpg

Edited by Eporem on January 24, 2021 7:41PM
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They may be connected to the enigmatic "Unstable Morpholith".
  • Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think they are the new form of the impresario

They are the new collectable skins I think, or examples of them. Replacing the daemon deer

If so, then I can rejoice because there’s absolutely no way on this planet that I’m going to go to the effort of gathering tickets to collect something that looks so god-awful 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

I wish this game would knock it off with the stupid looking skins......
    Edited by Integral1900 on January 25, 2021 10:30AM
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    For a moment I also thought that you might get them as a collectable house guest. But I wouldn't want to spoil my house with them either.
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looks partially like deadlands skin we had previously, just new general reward.
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I went to Elsweyr to have a look at them. I was more excited by discovering all the lootable containers there than I was by the skins.
    PC EU
  • Aigym_Hlervu
    Aigym_Hlervu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those two guys are Zalun and Nadyashana, as you have surely found it out yourself, Eporem. And according to the Letter from Lyranth, they could be somehow connected to the Order of the Waking Flame. They could either be it's cultists, or victims, or refugees - whatever. We just have to wait and see. There were also three types of coins attached to such letters (see below) with the obverse side depicting the sun equal to all of the coins, but a different picture on their reverse ones. It is a total speculation here, so my opinion means nothing here, but since we have already seen the very beginning of the Sixth House Cult in 2E 582, I expect that the Order of the Waking Flame could be a predecessor of the Mythic Dawn. So, I suppose we'll see the process either of it's foundation or the early development. I believe that the words of Tar-Meena the Keeper of the Mystic Archives at the Arcane University said in 3E 433 could be somehow connected to this Order and to the foundation of Mythic Dawn we might witness - "The supposed leader of the Mythic Dawn cult. He wrote the infamous "Commentaries on the Mysterium Xarxes". The "Commentaries" are contemporary with Tiber Septim, over 400 years ago. So he is unlikely to be still alive, although you never know.".

Regarding the markings: it's the legendary level award found in the Frost Atronach Crates, the Deadlands Brand - "Do you revel in cataclysmic forces? Is vindication best reflected in ruining all who thwart you? Perhaps you revere the destructive Daedric Prince Mehrunes Dagon. Whatever the case, this ruddy-hued skin reflects your true nature". The picture is also below. Perhaps, those markings represent those clysmic forces since Dagon is known as the Prince of Destruction, Prince of Disaster and the Father of Cataclysm.
    407px-ON-prerelease-Letter_from_Lyranth.jpg
    381EnqW.jpg
    ON-card-Deadlands_Brand.png
    Edited by Aigym_Hlervu on January 25, 2021 6:12PM
  • Eporem
    Eporem
    ✭✭✭
    After posting this I realized that since they stood at the Event Exchange Pavilions that they were likely connected to the new event or lore that comes, so very nice to know what has been posted of them. I think to see, for my own curiosity, if a Khajiit and Redguard bearing these symbols are at all the Pavillions, or if some have different races.
    Edited by Eporem on January 25, 2021 8:50PM