The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Core seeks 2dds, 1t for GH prog and beyond

LioraValkyrie
LioraValkyrie
✭✭✭✭
When the Old Core called it a day, we had already achieved IR, TTT and all hard mode clears. But a few of us weren't finished, so we've decided to pick up the reins and form the New Core. Most of us have been friends for a long time, but I don't think anyone knows everyone.

We are proud of being a neurodiversity-friendly group, patient and helpful towards each other, human beings first tryhard gamers second. A few of us are dinosaurs born in the early 80's, so there'll be more dad jokes and fewer dank memes. Others are barely old enough to drive. So welcome, stranger, you'll fit right in!

Notwithstanding, we hope one day to go all the way to GS so we want people at the top of their game:

DD requirements: 90k+ trial dummy parse, mechanic awareness, trial experience, voice comms
Tank requirements: does tank things good, mechanic awareness, trial experience, voice comms
Trial days are still to be decided, and we'll try to work around everyone's schedules to raid 2-3 evenings per week.

If this sounds like the group for you, please DM me here @LioraValkyrie or in game @ValkyOfApocrypha :smile:
Mistress of Apocrypha - Master PetSorc

Founder of The Lollygaggers
Creator of the 1-bar vMA build
World first solo vFH
Unchained Altmer Sorc Tank

Visit me on YouTube! Mistress of Apocrypha ESO
  • HappyDan
    HappyDan
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by HappyDan on April 16, 2021 7:23AM