Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Ps5 NA constant freezing & crashing

themachine250
themachine250
Soul Shriven
Hi,

When loading into the game, looking at champion tree or switching characters there is a 50% chance the screen will freeze, audio stops then eventually grey screens causing a close app and relog

Error 108255

Certain vet dlc bosses such as the 1st pair in Vet Scalecaller Peak causing me to grey screen ( error 108255) more than 3 x during the fight making it impossible to progress. My other friends were unaffected as they all have a

ESO is the only game my ps5 has had issues with. Like my previous post regarding Hvy armor skill Immovable not giving immunity to disabling effects especially in PvP, I’ve also submitted multiple tickets on these issues as well.

I sincerely hope someone takes a closer at all this.

Many thanks
Edited by ZOS_Bill on January 17, 2021 6:42PM
  • spawn_to_kill
    spawn_to_kill
    ✭✭✭
    I get constant disconnect on ps5 its hard to believe but i honestly feel it performs worse on ps5 which considering it has a SSD is ridiculous
    August Palatine
    vr16, dk
    vr 16 sorc,, templar,, nb
    500+1 champion points eups4
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    For performance and crashing issues in ESO on your PS5, we recommend the troubleshooting found in the link below.

What do I do if I am experiencing techincal issues on PS5?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • volkeswagon
    volkeswagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't even play it on PS5. When I press x on the title screen the x disappears then the screen freezes.
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Crash daily nothing changed for me always send in the error report it ask if you want to submit.

Today I had a crash to home screen suddenly. The game completely shut down no option to send error report.

Expected the game to tell me I was already logged in or something but it started up just like I was starting the game the very first time I had ever played ESO.

:D have to love the game

Stay safe and have fun :)
  • themachine250
    themachine250
    Soul Shriven
    The officially recommended ESO trouble shooting tips for PS5 are not helpful unfortunately. I and many others have tried and noticed no difference.