The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Do we know the exact size of ESO as of latest chapter?

Vanya
Vanya
✭✭✭✭✭
What I mean by size is including not only Tamriel outdoors but every major indoor location, cave system dungeon ,etc

By that includes at least outdoor locations,Clockwork city,Oblivion planes,public dungeons etc, I want to compare Nirn size and other realms to other MMO. I guess ESO must be easily one of the most massive by far.

Important: Lets add every indoor location Ruin,Dungeon, is t here a tech that allows Dev to forumlate,calculate all exactly?

I believe current one is too hyped Cyrodil is gigantic yea but 100 Kilometers seems to be too high.

However, the developers of the game commented before launch that Cyrodil is around 100 kilometers while most regions are around 10 kilometers. Adding every region together and assuming the major expansion zones are around 100 kilometers, the map of ESO is around 400 kilometers.May 20, 2020

• Vanya
    Vanya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Square miles calculation.

P.S Anyone ever tried to walk from Northernmost point of Cyrodil until very bottom , as long possible, I wonder how long would it take