The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Is Timbercrow Wandered bugged

Lampmode04
It looks like my vMOL skin is equipped with ass-less chapshas09gi9rdm9.jpeg

Is this a bug? I spent 50 days collecting merits and this costume is unwearable with a skin. The granny panties should either be black like the toon has when naked or they should take on the tone of the toons skin. The way it sits now it looks stupid and it was a waste of my time. Is this a bug or is this acceptable by your quality control peeps?
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think the granny panties were the main problem that everyone has with them.
  • keshka007
    keshka007
    ✭✭
    Same here.....50 days grinding and I get granny panties for my girl....NOT HAPPY
  • Lampmode04
    My problem is less with the panties and more with the color. If they didnt stand out when wearing a skin I wouldn't care. I just don't get how they can release this stuff when it looks this bad. People want the costume to show off skins but no one will use it in the way it currently sits.