The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[BUG} Vateshran Hollows - loss of buffs

NotMemes
NotMemes
after working my way through vateshran hollows yesterday, i had accumulated several of the magicka and health buffs. After breaking overnight from the last boss. when i enter the arena today all those buffs have disappeared and I see no way of getting them again without resetting the entire arena.
Long time scrub
250 ping extraordinaire
  • TheGremlyn
    TheGremlyn
    ✭✭
    I also just encountered this issue. I had all health and magicka buffs and i took a break from the final boss in the red portal to grab a different mundus. When I ported back in the buffs did not come back when I entered the area. I also noticed at least for the blue mag buff that is shows 23H implying the buff would expire after 23 hours? I didn't notice that one another toon that's progressing through the arena. I also wasn't expecting the buffs to disappear since I had been going in and out with another toon to maintain my sanity.
    Just Call Me Stalwart
    PC NA
    Tank First, Healer Second, DPS for Fun
  • ne.ga.kurai_ESO
    ne.ga.kurai_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I’ve logged in/out, left the zone to go respec and whatever. The buffs remained, but I just lost them after I died several times. I fb hate this dungeon. So gd bugged.
  • hexnotic
    hexnotic
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was just robbed of my health and mag buffs after porting out to change a morph... When I came back to the last boss of vVH they were gone. I spent the time getting the buffs so that I could get an easy clear on the last boss for a specific weapon drop, but now Hm is enabled and the fight is much more difficult considering how squishy my magblade is.

@ZOS_GinaBruno Can we get a word on this? This is a terrible time wasting bug that makes farming the weapons on vet a lackluster experience all around. Thank you!
  • notachik
    notachik
    ✭✭✭
    My mag buff said 23 hours my health buff did not..left dungeon the buffs disappeared went back in they did not reappear
  • hexnotic
    hexnotic
    ✭✭✭✭
    notachik wrote: »
    My mag buff said 23 hours my health buff did not..left dungeon the buffs disappeared went back in they did not reappear

I'm farming on normal until they fix this. I'm fine with a time suck that respects what little time i do have, but the buffs disappearing makes the perfected weapons not worth it to me atm. :(
  • zammo
    zammo
    ✭✭✭
    So this appears to still be a thing, on PS4 at least.
  • notachik
    notachik
    ✭✭✭
    I checked it after the last patch and mine disappeared yet again..on PS4..but when I went all the way back into the room of choosing it popped back ..so I thought I lost them but had to go all the way back in..also my mag will say 24h but the health one never does have a clock like that
  • zammo
    zammo
    ✭✭✭
    notachik wrote: »
    I checked it after the last patch and mine disappeared yet again..on PS4..but when I went all the way back into the room of choosing it popped back ..so I thought I lost them but had to go all the way back in..also my mag will say 24h but the health one never does have a clock like that

Unfortunately, this didn't make any difference to me. I left the choosing, went back in, I left the arena completely, went back in, I logged out of the game and back in, still no buffs.
  • Mellirus
    Mellirus
    ✭✭✭
    This is still happening, I just lost all essence buffs before the last boss after porting out for a minute to change Mundus. As killing the last boss without essences is near impossible, this is making the arena experience very frustrating on top of all the regular stress of doing it.
  • ne.ga.kurai_ESO
    ne.ga.kurai_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    To those who left the dungeon... did you teleport out or use the door? The first and only time I lost my buffs was when I TP'd out. I left many times out the front door and didn't lose them.
  • Aluna
    Aluna
    ✭✭✭
    After nearly 3 months still not even an answer?? I have that bug too, on PC. Also the portal I already was halfway through reset. Like, all mobs are there again and although I still had the health essence I could get it again and I could even get a sixth remnant. Pls tell us youre at least already working on it
    Edited by Aluna on January 23, 2021 4:37PM
    >6000h @ PC-EU
    Event Leader in the best Trading Union
    Streaming as Felunaris
  • Mr_Arce88
    Mr_Arce88
    ✭✭✭
    Yea, after 3 months bug still exists. Says a lot about quality of this game and how much zos doesnt care about playerbase...
  • RecktrithiusOediphitry
    Yeah, just wasted an hour thanks to that. FFS