The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NB incap and vampire

killingspreeb16_ESO
killingspreeb16_ESO
✭✭✭✭
I think there is a bug with the cost increase with the vampire skill line and incap.

Basically when you reach 120 ultimate and icon turn green aka when the stun get enabled the skill get locked because the 120 ultimate required to stun also get increased and is really clunky.

Now this dosen't make much sense,why the 120 ultimate part get increased aswell?while also locking the ultimate?

Is this how is suppoased to work or?
Edited by killingspreeb16_ESO on June 17, 2020 2:18AM
  • SshadowSscale
    SshadowSscale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For me it seems that I can use it while above about 78 or so ult(not in game atmcso do not know the precise amount) and then as soon as it hits 120 I cannot use it although the icon changes until it reaches about 123-125 ult wich makes it feel really clunky indeed(note stage 1 vamp)
  • JayKwellen
    JayKwellen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here we are, seven months later, and this bug still hasn't been fixed nor has it even been addressed.

I will confirm that I have this same problem using incap as a vampire. It becomes available at 75 ulti (stage 3 vamp), then at 120 it goes unavailable again until I build up a bit more ulti to make up for the cost increase.

May seem like a small thing but it's something that seems to come up a good number of times every day, and the number of burst windows I've missed because of this skill being broken is extremely frustrating.
    Xbox NA - JaeKwellen
    AD PvP
    Trying to main a magcro. This is awful.