The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Ezabi the Banker - Voice Actress?

AScarlato
AScarlato
✭✭✭✭✭
Does anyone happen to know who voices Ezabi the Banker? I can't seem to find her actress anywhere.
  • Auberon1983
    Auberon1983
    ✭✭✭
    If I had to hazard a guess (I've yet to find anything concrete), I'd say she's voiced by EG Daily, the woman who voiced Tommy Pickles on "Rugrats" (amongst tons of other roles). Ezabi sounds a lot like her
  • Belegnole
    Belegnole
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You mean yours speaks? Mine never says anything.
  • drunkendx
    drunkendx
    ✭✭✭✭
    Belegnole wrote: »
    You mean yours speaks? Mine never says anything.

Mine speaks around 3/4 of time.

An I also love her voice actress. (I expected generic Khajitt voice and was pleasantly surprised)
  • AScarlato
    AScarlato
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the suggestion! Wish there was a way to know for sure!
  • Faiza
    Faiza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I had to hazard a guess (I've yet to find anything concrete), I'd say she's voiced by EG Daily, the woman who voiced Tommy Pickles on "Rugrats" (amongst tons of other roles). Ezabi sounds a lot like her

I'm not sure about this one. EG voiced the Telvanni Argonian in Vvardenfell, and I don't really think she sounds like Ezabi, but it could be.
  • AScarlato
    AScarlato
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately I didn't see EG as having ESO on her wiki page at all, even as "other voices" but that doesn't mean much.
  • Auberon1983
    Auberon1983
    ✭✭✭
    Well shoot, let me try my hand at my third degree black belt Google-Fu (these search results are registered as lethal weapons in six states)
  • Auberon1983
    Auberon1983
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, still searching, BUT, Elizabeth Daily (EG Daily) does in fact voice a character named "Sun-in-Shadow"
  • Auberon1983
    Auberon1983
    ✭✭✭
    Also, Tara (Charendoff) Strong, who's done like a gazillion voices, also voices one of the really popular female PC voice (the laughs, grunts, yells, etc). Heck, Ezabi may even be her. Still looking
  • AScarlato
    AScarlato
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It could be Tara, i do really love her. Her range is pretty large too.
  • Auberon1983
    Auberon1983
    ✭✭✭
    AScarlato wrote: »
    It could be Tara, i do really love her. Her range is pretty large too.

I'm wondering if it isn't her. When Ezabi says/shouts "No thief, this one!" it kinda sounds like Bubbles from The Powerpuff Girls, who Mrs. Strong voiced.

• Faiza
    Faiza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, still searching, BUT, Elizabeth Daily (EG Daily) does in fact voice a character named "Sun-in-Shadow"

Yes, one of the best and saddest parts of Vvardenfell :/

Back on the subject of Ezabi though, I'm think it's Tara Strong as well
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Have neeeed of Ezabi? This one is here.....to serve.
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BeckyIchnoski
    Help shed some light? Pretty please?
    Edited by wenchmore420b14_ESO on January 14, 2021 5:54AM
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • ZOS_BeckyIchnoski
    ZOS_BeckyIchnoski
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi! You all were close but had the wrong Powerpuff Girls! Ezabi is voiced by Cathy Cavadini (Blossom!) ;)
    Becky Ichnoski, Voiceover Lead
    Staff Post
  • Auberon1983
    Auberon1983
    ✭✭✭
    Hi! You all were close but had the wrong Powerpuff Girls! Ezabi is voiced by Cathy Cavadini (Blossom!) ;)

Whoa! Thank you so much for the clarification! Mystery solved!
  • AScarlato
    AScarlato
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks so much! I never would have known!