Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

BG queues has to be checked

Bonggy
Bonggy
Soul Shriven
Since Markarth, we have group queues and solo queues. But I'm constantly getting the game with premade groups in Solo queues.

I'm not sure the queue is designed that way or it's a sistematic error, but what's the whole point of queueing solo if I end up getting group queues anyways?

The whole point of queueing as a solo match is only to avoid those premade groups and not get smashed helplessly.

Please let me know if ZOS is working on fix or this is how it's meant to be cause I'm quiting this game if it's how it has to be.
  • Jierdanit
    Jierdanit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do you know that they are premade groups though?

Couldnt it just be solo players who just still stay together as a team in BGs? :/
    PC/EU, StamSorc Main
  • Dakkx
    Dakkx
    ✭✭✭
    This is def a bug. I was solo queuing yesterday and two of my friends were group queuing and I asked them in party if they were in a group and they said yes.
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dakkx wrote: »
    This is def a bug. I was solo queuing yesterday and two of my friends were group queuing and I asked them in party if they were in a group and they said yes.

Well that's forked.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • Anotherone773
    Anotherone773
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I often try queuing as a team in the solo queue because i play with my wife, she goes to bed and then i do a couple of BGS at least usually. It has never let me queue with her in group in the solo queue. Maybe when the queue population is really low they combine the queues as most people rather play the BG than wait a really long time for the queue to pop.
  • Bonggy
    Bonggy
    Soul Shriven
    Jierdanit wrote: »
    How do you know that they are premade groups though?

Couldnt it just be solo players who just still stay together as a team in BGs? :/

Cause I've seen way too coordinated grps and asked them via whisper
  • Ratpack
    Ratpack
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe they just wanted to annoy you.
  • ivramirez
    ivramirez
    ✭✭✭
    the BGs queue is broken, you would never play a session without having significant delays. second there is no premade in solo queue you are suffering from people in solo queue having the same exact build, AoE damage, proc sets, high health and regent X 4, that's it. If you play group that would be the norm. There is no coordination, is simply that they wont die so they just run over you.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something is wrong; got paired with a level 25 in the above 50 queue
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something is wrong; got paired with a level 25 in the above 50 queue
    I've seen this bug before, originally going back multiple patches (unless it was something that got fixed but then broke again). No idea what causes it, and it seems as though when it happens it melds both brackets together, rather than only bugging out a single player.