The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Solitude Sconces/Lanterns

DMuehlhausen
DMuehlhausen
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I'm wanting to get the diagram for the different Solitude Sconces and Lanterns. Now on the Guild Stores they are up to like 1 million gold. I thinking of farming them but just trying to figure out if they drop from any enemy in the zone, or just like chests and World Bosses? I've been farming in the public dungeon the last couple days with no success so far.
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's much easier to just steal them.

Go to the Antiquarian's circle in Solitude, and starting from the front door, check every desk, wardrobe, container, etc., until you get upstairs, where the one NPC is standing between the six desks.

That's how I got the bulk of my Solitude Furnishings.

Although from the sound of it, you want Purple Quality plans, which are going to be crazy rare and cost a fortune, at least until a Solitude Plan Container gets added to Rolis Hlaalu's wares.
    Edited by B0SSzombie on January 20, 2021 2:55PM
  • DMuehlhausen
    DMuehlhausen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    B0SSzombie wrote: »
    It's much easier to just steal them.

Go to the Abtiquarian's circle in Solitude, and starting from the front door, check every desk, wardrobe, container, etc., until you get upstairs, where the one NPC is standing between the six desks.

That's how I got the bulk of my Solitude Furnishings.

Although from the sound of it, you want Purple Quality plans, which are going to be crazy rare and cost a fortune, at least until a Solitude Plan Container gets added to Rolis Hlaalu's wares.

I actually more want the couple blue and green ones, but I'll try that. Just keep leaving and going back in to reset it then I"m assuming?
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you get to the end, at the desks, log out of your character then log back in. All the containers will be reset. Then do the route in reverse, log out, log in, and repeat.