The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Booted from Server

Davor
Davor
✭✭✭✭✭
Got this just now. I was crafting, and trying to learn new formulas by seeing what matches and what doesn't. Then I got booted. Does anyone know why this is? Maybe I should just stop crafting and not bother anymore. Wanted to try something different and started crafting since I never really done it. Not sure if this is normal or not.
Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on January 15, 2021 9:17PM
Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @Davor

If you got booted from the server then we recommend waiting for a period of 15-20 minutes before attempting to log in again. For more information on this error, please see this article.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you very much @ZOS_Adrikoth for the link. Greatly appreciated. Good to know it wasn't something I did.
    Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • lurkin777
    lurkin777
    ✭✭✭
    This is not a client issue. It is the server booting people because it thinks they are bots or something. This happens to me when I do crafting especially when I deconstruct items. I have three different computers that I play on and it happens on all three if I do a lot of deconstruction. It happened to me just now!!!!!

Please stop telling people it is their computers or client!!!
  • sonwon.1_ESO
    sonwon.1_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Adrikoth

I just got booted from the server while I was examining the Champion points.

zos; you have a bug here in the new code!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As this thread is now a few months old the discussion is being closed. If you need further help please feel free to start a new thread in General Help.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.