The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Dark Royalty, social trading guild, active discord, 470+ members, PvE and PvP

• Denislav
    Denislav
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

I'm still a new player and lv42 Magnecro at the moment. Can I get an invite?

PSN: Denibaton

Thank you and Merry Christmas!
  • sedi
    sedi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Invite sent @Denislav Welcome to Dark Royalty
  • Eckex
    Eckex
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join, i play odd hours, due to my work schedule. I normally just play alone questing on my Templar, sometimes queuing for dungeons with my healer warden.

I don't think i have time to 'raid', but would like to get into pvp. :) (I'd level a new character or respec my dps warden to a more pvp friendly spec) :) (My templar is Covenant and both my wardens are Ebonheart)

I'm close to cp400 (don't know the exact number)

I have alchemy, enchanting, blacksmithing, and clothing all at lvl 50 and can craft most pieces of the 6 trait sets, working on woodworking and slowly jewelry crafting. :)

PSN - TelKaz

Thank you for your time.
  • sedi
    sedi
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Eckex Sorry for the delay in responding. I will see that you get an invite soon. Feel free to join our Discord server the details are available in game once you join the guild. Welcome to Dark Royalty
  • Eckex
    Eckex
    Soul Shriven
    sedi wrote: »
    @Eckex Sorry for the delay in responding. I will see that you get an invite soon. Feel free to join our Discord server the details are available in game once you join the guild. Welcome to Dark Royalty

Thank you! I’m currently on vacation lol. Is discord required? :/

Can you extend an invite for my friend TrojianMaru
  • sedi
    sedi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Discord is not required at all @Eckex . I will get an invite sent to your friend too.
  • Trojianmaru
    Trojianmaru
    Soul Shriven
    Finally got eso forums to work for me, so I'll say thanks first hand :smile: look forward to joining soon
  • Eckex
    Eckex
    Soul Shriven
    Discord is not required at all @Eckex . I will get an invite sent to your friend too.
    . Awesome :) I’ll be home from my trip tomorrow night :)

• Aeorath
    Aeorath
    ✭✭✭
    If you're still recruiting, I would like to join.

PSN: Aeorath

Thanks!
  • sedi
    sedi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sure @Aeorath will get you one sent out. Enjoy the guild
  • Aeorath
    Aeorath
    ✭✭✭
    Sure @Aeorath will get you one sent out. Enjoy the guild

Thank you!
  • BigYin
    BigYin
    I'd like an invite too please, PSN: Big___Yin____
  • Psyclub
    Psyclub
    Would like an invite.

Id: Psyclub87
  • acald1
    acald1
    Returning player looking for trading guild - large backlog of stuff to sell.

PSN: acald1
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    Is this guild still active/recruiting?
  • sedi
    sedi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes we are. We do most of our recruiting in game now as there is the guild finder so sometimes this isn't checked as often as we would like. If you would like an invite please leave your ID and we would be happy to send you one. @DwellsInNorthwest
  • sedi
    sedi
    ✭✭✭✭

Currently recruiting. We have an active ESO Discord server which you will have access to as a Guild Member. Lots of experienced players to answer questions and give advice. Leave your PSN here or apply to Dark Royalty in game using the guild finder if you would like an invite.

Edited by sedi on October 9, 2020 4:24AM
  • sedi
    sedi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still recruiting. See message above to apply.
  • nellonen
    nellonen
    DR is the guild I've been in the longest, lots of lovely people of varying levels of experience, and very beginner friendly! Come join us!
  • Veileddemon
    Veileddemon
    Soul Shriven
    If this guild is still recruiting. I would like to join your guild.
    I’m a new player looking for a guild. My PSN should be Veileddemon
  • sedi
    sedi
    ✭✭✭✭
    We are and I have sent you an invite @Veileddemon Welcome to Dark Royalty. We have a Discord server should you wish to join. Details are in game once you accept the invite.

Edited by sedi on February 8, 2021 11:27AM
  • Veileddemon
    Veileddemon
    Soul Shriven
    Out of curiosity where do I find the invite? I’m still new to the game soz.
  • nellonen
    nellonen
    Out of curiosity where do I find the invite? I’m still new to the game soz.

It should be in your notifications ☺
  • Veileddemon
    Veileddemon
    Soul Shriven
    I game notifications or PSN notifications?
  • nellonen
    nellonen
    I game notifications or PSN notifications?

In game!
  • Daniel141182
    PSN Daniel141182 if you have room for a new player started a couple of days ago
  • nellonen
    nellonen
    PSN Daniel141182 if you have room for a new player started a couple of days ago

Of course! One of us will get to you later today ☺
  • Daniel141182
    great on atm atleast:)
  • Yojimbro
    Yojimbro
    Soul Shriven
    Definetly interstered in joining if you're still recruiting. CP270ish and looking to get into some social pvm shenanigans. PSN:EspadaExile
  • nellonen
    nellonen
    Yojimbro wrote: »
    Definetly interstered in joining if you're still recruiting. CP270ish and looking to get into some social pvm shenanigans. PSN:EspadaExile

Awesome! We're still going strong, I'll ask someone to send you an invite (or I'll get to it tomorrow!)