Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Hey zos just a few things. PVP

DRTE
DRTE
✭✭✭✭
Malacath- needs a condition added to buff skill damage only, stop the 25% buff to all damage including set damage.

Master dw - is broken and ticking an extra damage tick on top of its added damage needs fix.

HP based healing - dumb idea, great for the people that build massive health but so over tuned with the easy access to health based sets.

Vateshran destro - at least lower the damage a bit. That is a free cast proc and don't go changing ele drain giving it a cost, that will do nothing but ruin the skill for everyone else.

purges/cleanse - 3 of 6 classes have one - needs to be more expensive or ramping cost it should not be so easy to purge. otherwise lower cost of alliance based purge so everyone has better access to it.

EDIT:
any execute should start at 25% no execute should start at 50%

These are my opinions. welcome to banter it out or whatever.

GG's
Edited by DRTE on January 16, 2021 9:05PM
DRAGON SPAWN

Tyrion septim. Stam DK
Agneyastra. Mag DK
Evil Buu. Mag Sorc
Super Evil Buu. Stam Sorc
Carmala Jabspammer. Magplar
Get some help. Stamplar
Plebby Longstockings. Stamblade
Nightbot. Magblade
Unslaad Krosis. Magden
Dirty lich. Magcro
  • techyeshic
    techyeshic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It cost almost 5k mag on my stamplar to cast extended ritual. Pretty sure that's enough.
    Edited by techyeshic on January 16, 2021 9:40PM
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like purges.
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • DRTE
    DRTE
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think everyone likes a purge - Hence why i'v mentioned the alliance war skill purge lower the cost so its usable but maybe make it so its not spammable or something like that.
    DRAGON SPAWN

Tyrion septim. Stam DK
    Agneyastra. Mag DK
    Evil Buu. Mag Sorc
    Get some help. Stamplar
    Nightbot. Magblade
    Unslaad Krosis. Magden
    Dirty lich. Magcro
  • UntouchableHunter
    UntouchableHunter
    ✭✭✭✭
    A execute ability for Mag classes
  • FirmamentOfStars
    FirmamentOfStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree with malacath, at least i tshouldnt buff proc sets.

Well fix master duel wield, its not that OP though.

HP based heals need adjustement in PvP, thats true, its one of the biggest contendors for the *** current meta.

Vate destro (and 2h maybe too) could need some slight nerf.

About purges/cleanses: Take away auto purge of wardens netch (or any purge mechanic of that skill) and increase costs of necroes health cleanse. Both are pretty ridiculous (especially in 1v1 fights). Templar should keep their cleanse though for same cost as now as identity of the class, period. Also alliance purge is fine as it is now.

Executes can stay as is imo.
  • techyeshic
    techyeshic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DRTE wrote: »
    I think everyone likes a purge - Hence why i'v mentioned the alliance war skill purge lower the cost so its usable but maybe make it so its not spammable or something like that.

It's high because it purges an entire group. I've always been ok with it being reduced all of the 500 magicka difference it has more than templar purge in exchange for it being caster only as to not just make it pointless to run ER at all. As is, I think group healers already use purge over ER for the synergy free ability for group, and even run the more expensive one for the added heal.
  • DRTE
    DRTE
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep thats a fair comment. I don't disagree with what you're saying @techyeshic and would lean more towards what @SavageChain said at this point.
    DRAGON SPAWN

Tyrion septim. Stam DK
    Agneyastra. Mag DK
    Evil Buu. Mag Sorc
    Get some help. Stamplar
    Nightbot. Magblade
    Unslaad Krosis. Magden
    Dirty lich. Magcro
  • DRTE
    DRTE
    ✭✭✭✭
    The comment of master dw it's pretty much doing double rend damage at this point. not intended and being exploited. People gonna hate for it being called out but hey if you crutch on busted things and don't want them fixed "these people are part of the balance issues" i just call it how i see it.
    DRAGON SPAWN

Tyrion septim. Stam DK
    Agneyastra. Mag DK
    Evil Buu. Mag Sorc
    Get some help. Stamplar
    Nightbot. Magblade
    Unslaad Krosis. Magden
    Dirty lich. Magcro
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1). the siege merchant should sell some type of health/purge potion

2). all executes should start when a player falls beneath 50% health
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • DRTE
    DRTE
    ✭✭✭✭
    I need to ask why people think 50% is acceptable for an execute. in my head 50% is no where near execute range so why should it start there? this is the first game i'v ever come across where the developers think that 50% health is execute range. execute is execute a finishing move not something you spam from 50% health onwards.
    DRAGON SPAWN

Tyrion septim. Stam DK
    Agneyastra. Mag DK
    Evil Buu. Mag Sorc
    Get some help. Stamplar
    Nightbot. Magblade
    Unslaad Krosis. Magden
    Dirty lich. Magcro
  • DRTE
    DRTE
    ✭✭✭✭
    executioner / spin to win / jesus beam / poison inject (kinda). All start at 50% and yes the damage is lower at 50% but how does that make it good? all it does is make people want to build more HP/be tankier so they stay out of execute range idk i don't think it'd change anything but i don't see why they have to start at 50% sorc and nightblades executes start at 20 and 25% which imo is an actual execute range.
    DRAGON SPAWN

Tyrion septim. Stam DK
    Agneyastra. Mag DK
    Evil Buu. Mag Sorc
    Get some help. Stamplar
    Nightbot. Magblade
    Unslaad Krosis. Magden
    Dirty lich. Magcro
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I need to ask why people think 50% is acceptable for an execute. in my head 50% is no where near execute range so why should it start there? this is the first game i'v ever come across where the developers think that 50% health is execute range. execute is execute a finishing move not something you spam from 50% health onwards.

It scales from 50% as in the tooltip describes executioner for example as up to 400% meaning it's basically useless to cast it at 50%. Hitting any execute before 30% is a wasted GCD imo. So it isn't really an issue tbh.
  • katorga
    katorga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Make the alliance purge, at least one morph self-only with either lower cost, health cost, etc. That said there are builds with no purge, doing just fine.

• dcmgti
    dcmgti
    ✭✭✭
    I disagree with increasing the cost of templar ritual, it is expensive even on my magplar and one of the class strengths. Especially in this meta. Lower the cost of Alliance purge sure but the ritual is one of the few benefits to running a templar.

I don't actually have a problem with malacath except that procs scale with it, I agree here. I would also like to see some kind of adjustment to crit damage so everyone isn't more or less pigeon holed into malacath to keep up. And yes I run it on my magplar, stamdk and stamcro. But something needs to be adjusted. I would much rather run a light armor crit build with wild hunt on my magplar but right now malacath simply does more damage

Health based healing, I would be fine if it didn't work in pvp at all. But I don't know if ZOS could actually code it. I don't want to see health scaled health nerfed/done away with in the game as a whole though. For pvp I tank vet trials/dungeons. My tanks need that health scaled healing.