Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Max bonus on armor and weapon sets?

Zama666
Zama666
✭✭✭✭
Hello,

If I use the Twice Born Star set (7 items) and use Divines, then use two TBS weapons and all the jewelry with Divines, does that add to my Mundus stone bonus, or does it max at the 5 pieces.

I saw Total w/ Shield was 72.8% not sure what the add is with weapons and jewelry.

Thanks,

Z
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I am pretty sure that set bonuses max at 5 pieces, but I could be wrong. Have you tried replacing the other twice born star set with something else with the same qualities (ex: divines =divines) to test?
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • Zama666
    Zama666
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dojohoda wrote: »
    I am pretty sure that set bonuses max at 5 pieces, but I could be wrong. Have you tried replacing the other twice born star set with something else with the same qualities (ex: divines =divines) to test?

No, but right now with 5 pieces I have the Thief and Shadow Mundi

Weapon and Crit are up by 2180
    Crit Damage and Healing up by 17%

Are showing up on my character wtih 5 pieces....better get a 6th!
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    equipping more than 5 pieces of any set does NOT confer any additional bonuses.
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    60,005 achievement points