The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Twitch drops not showing up in game

BeautifulSilver
First of all, my Twitch and ESO accounts are linked -- I checked several times to make sure. I was watching Matygon's stream today. I watched for the required 15 cumulative minutes. I received the message in chat to claim my drop and I claimed it. My drops inventory shows that it was claimed. It hasn't shown up in game so far. I've completely quit the game and logged back in -- still no drop. I shut down my computer and rebooted -- no drop. And I'm not the only one watching his stream that was having this problem.

wmksch1sg5cg.jpg

q7mh460wtrux.jpg

Edited by ZOS_Bill on December 5, 2022 8:36PM
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    On my inventory page it has a check mark that shows tooltip with "Game account connected" where you have the "connect" button.
    I see your game account sees the connection to Twitch, but what does your Twitch settings connections section says?
    What happens when you click on "Connect"?
  • BeautifulSilver
    When I click on connect it takes me to my Twitch settings page where it shows me I have been connected to ESO for 2 years now. And my drop still hasn't shown up yet...

mbc66mzxr0fa.jpg
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'd try disconnecting accounts and reconnecting them again. I think I've read somewhere that you can link accounts even after getting the drop, but I'm not completely sure.
    Or ask Twitch support, why inventory doesn't "see" the connection.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    There has been some recent changes with how Twitch drops work with ESO. Please see our news article posted here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • KaGaOri
    KaGaOri
    ✭✭✭✭
    When I click on connect it takes me to my Twitch settings page where it shows me I have been connected to ESO for 2 years now. And my drop still hasn't shown up yet...

mbc66mzxr0fa.jpg

You may have to disconnect and reconnect those accounts anyway. That purple box saying "connect" under the crate on Twitch Drops page shouldn't be there. It's supposed to look like this:

5yvsrxo8p5y5.jpg
  • Maximilian
    Maximilian
    ✭✭✭
    You are absolutely right you have changed how Twitch Drops work and it's broke.
  • totzummrdave_ESO
    totzummrdave_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    And here we are in December of 2022 and this is still relevant. Several days ago I sent a message to a staff member and still have received no reply. I sent both my ESO and Twitch IDs with the message.
    I am currently looking at 4 missing drops. These all happened within this last month.
    Yes, my account is linked. I had no issued with drops prior to the last two months, where one took a week to show.
    Yes, permissions are set to allow.
    It's been a couple weeks now since the last missing drop, and I have the one from today which will most likely not show as well. Can one of your staff please help me out with this?
    EDIT: Okay so it is a total of 5, not 4.
    Edited by totzummrdave_ESO on December 2, 2022 11:23PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As this thread is now over a year old, we have decided to close the discussion. If you still need assistance, please go ahead and open a new thread in the PC Support forum.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.