Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[REQUEST] More natural plots and buildings as giant furnishings

Araneae6537
Araneae6537
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Moonsugar Meadow is one of the best properties as it is a lovely natural layout with lovely features of rock and waterfall. I like that large Elsweyr-style ruins came with it but were entirely removable. To my mind, one of the few things that could improve it would be not having any tiling/gridlines or rather an option to add large tracts of natural waving groundcover as a large sort of furnishing.

I would love for Grand Topal Hideaway to have been like this, giving the player the ability to change the layout or even totally removing the buildings there. I do appreciate seeing items return to the Crown store, and certainly I know that existing items can’t be changed.

The quality of properties and furnishings continues to improve and I look forward to seeing new ones in the coming year (especially forests :love: )!
Edited by Araneae6537 on January 16, 2021 2:18PM
  • actosh
    actosh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always wanted to remove the houses at linchal grand manor ^^. Since it's getting to small for my housing project I bought moon sugar meadow
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. I don't see why we can't plop down a full house onto open plots. Go figure.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More template plots without any buildings/features would be great, as would having large landscape features as furnishings to fill space: this way you could change both the style and layout of a template, and also reduce the number of slots used, since the items would be large, and you wouldn't have to use multiple.