Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dual Wield Whirlwind Morph not activating

Harrier
Harrier
Soul Shriven
I have a Sorcerer using Dual Wield and am eager to morph Whirlwind into Steel Tornado. Trouble is, my Whirlwind has reached level IV but the Morph option hasn't activated. Anyone else experienced this?
  • Sorpaijen_ESO
    Sorpaijen_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    You've REACHED level IV or ~finished~ level IV? It may be that you have to fill the bar once you have reached IV and THEN you can morph it?
  • Solomon_Cato
    Solomon_Cato
    ✭✭
    You've REACHED level IV or ~finished~ level IV? It may be that you have to fill the bar once you have reached IV and THEN you can morph it?

+1 to this, need to actually COMPLETE level IV for the morph to kick in.
  • Harrier
    Harrier
    Soul Shriven
    Yes thanks, I see now that the morph activates only when at level IV AND the bar is FULL.