The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please can we have the two missing clockwork-style crafting stations.

patrick_smyth
patrick_smyth
✭✭✭
I know I put this as a point in a much bigger post on another forum but I think it probably deserves its own thread.

Through the editor, we can purchase all of the crafting stations in clockwork-style except the Jewellery Crafting Station and the Outfit Station from the Crown Store.

Both of these exist in-game:
  • The Jewellery Crafting Station
    mhrBPZ8.jpg
  • The Outfit Station
    SNFJkpj.jpg
They are pictured on the upper level of the "Hall of Refined Technologies" in the Brass Fortress (Clockwork DLC).

I am aware that the outfit station is functionally equivalent to a dye station but I want to put them both end-to-end and create one long crafting station.

So how about it ZOS? I bought the rest of the clockwork workstations, others must also have done the same. Let us complete the set.
@patrick_smyth PC EU Server
Character: Richard Greymane - Breton Assassin (Stamina Nightblade) - Daggerfall Covenant
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes and also available at the master writ vendor. The master writ wares are getting a bit thin.
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raideen wrote: »
    Yes and also available at the master writ vendor. The master writ wares are getting a bit thin.

Yep, we didn't even get anything new in them for markarth :cry:
    Give us clannfear mounts!
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These stations definitely should be made available! It’s baffling that they aren’t when the stations do exist in game and all the other Clockwork stations can be purchased.

That would be awesome! For my own use, I would rather pay extra writs for a crafting station in the style that I want than an attunable. I’m glad the Elsweyr grills were made available this way and would love to see more added (craftable or directly purchaseable for writs).
  • Silaf
    Silaf
    ✭✭✭✭
    I too i'm waiting for those.
    The observatory is my main house zos please.
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep, we didn't even get anything new in them for markarth :cry:

As per usual, we get Master Writ plans for Zone based DLC when the next Dungeon DLC drops, no?

For example, we got the set of Greymoor plans when Stonethorn went live. And we'll get the Markarth set when the Q1 Dungeon DLC goes live.

Been that way for as long as I've been playing.
    Edited by B0SSzombie on January 12, 2021 8:47PM
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    B0SSzombie wrote: »

As per usual, we get Master Writ plans for Zone based DLC when the next Dungeon DLC drops, no?

For example, we got the set of Greymoor plans when Stonethorn went live. And we'll get the Markarth set when the Q1 Dungeon DLC goes live.

None of the Clockwork style crafting stations are available from the master writ vendor, much less the two stations requested in this thread (which aren’t even available from the Crown store).
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    B0SSzombie wrote: »

None of the Clockwork style crafting stations are available from the master writ vendor, much less the two stations requested in this thread (which aren’t even available from the Crown store).

Meant to quote the other post.