The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Unanswered tickets

p00tx
p00tx
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
A member of my raid team has been mistakenly perma banned on both pc and Xbox. She has been desperately trying to get someone to help her fix the issue, but her tickets are being ignored and she cannot get on here to seek help because she's banned. Please advise.
PC/Xbox NA Mindmender|Swashbuckler Supreme|Planes Breaker|Dawnbringer|Godslayer|Immortal Redeemer|Gryphon Heart|Tick-tock Tormentor|Dro-m'Athra Destroyer|Stormproof|Grand Overlord|Grand Mastercrafter|Master Grappler|Tamriel Hero
  • p00tx
    p00tx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Please please please @ZOS_GinaBruno or @ZOS_BillE someone message me so I can forward her info to you for help. I need my cohealer back. My team can't do anything in this game without her :'(
    PC/Xbox NA Mindmender|Swashbuckler Supreme|Planes Breaker|Dawnbringer|Godslayer|Immortal Redeemer|Gryphon Heart|Tick-tock Tormentor|Dro-m'Athra Destroyer|Stormproof|Grand Overlord|Grand Mastercrafter|Master Grappler|Tamriel Hero
  • EL3ZD33
    EL3ZD33
    ✭✭✭
    Bump.
  • ZOS_Ragnar
    ZOS_Ragnar
    admin
    Hello! We have closed this thread as we do not allow the discussion of disciplinary actions on the forums. In addition, we are unable to discuss the status of an account with anyone other than the account holder. We recommend that your raid team member ensures that they have followed the steps in this article when they submit an appeal for any action that was taken against their account: How Can I Appeal A Warning, Ban, Or Suspension On My Eso Account?
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.