The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Just purchased cat banker/vendor and now they are on sale...sigh.

huntgod_ESO
huntgod_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
I have had the humanoid banker and vendor for ages and finally broke down to purchase the cat versions YESTERDAY and now they are on sale today.

What are the odds that support will return the 1500 crown difference? If it hadn't literally been less than 24 hours I probably wouldn't bother, but going on sale the next day really leaves a sour taste in my mouth.
--- HuntGod ---
Officer of the Unrepentant
www.unrepentantgaming.com
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You can try, not like they would bite you for asking
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Remember to reply to the initial automatic email, otherwise they will drop your case.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bought the Markarth DLC a few days before the discount notice in the January Crown Store showcase ... I feel the pain ...
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you're in the US and have texting, make sure to check the box that allows you to get a text response. It speeds up the process considerably and bypasses the entire canned email part.
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • huntgod_ESO
    huntgod_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They took care of it, glad they stepped up!
    --- HuntGod ---
    Officer of the Unrepentant
    www.unrepentantgaming.com
  • Silaf
    Silaf
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you don't regularly make offerings to Nocturnal this will happen.
    I hope you will repent or your rng will suffer even more >:)