The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How many staying in pvp?

Earthewen
Earthewen
✭✭✭✭✭
I am just curious about the future plans of PvP guilds that are still out there in cyro. How many of you plan on staying? How many of you plan on going to another game when one becomes available? How many of you have given up on pvp in ESO and have gone over to pve?

How many staying in pvp? 73 votes

Our guild is staying in ESO pvp.
20%
BelegnoleBlue_RadiumTelelThrabenIzanagi.Xiiib16_ESOLarsSKwoungOtarTheMadRin_SenyaOFFL1MITChrisXOmerevieThePedgeZmeigo_RinichPattceht 15 votes
Going to another game when one becomes available.
56%
NyteshadeJoy_DivisionSoul_DemonEtanielDaviiid_ESOks888AektannWolfpawDelsskiaDemonNinjaGanjvortexman11badmojoHusandeamoriaCrownbugmomAedarylEarthewenDelphinia 41 votes
Gave up on pvp and moved over to ESO pve.
23%
ssewallb14_ESOJkahrrRadnarAgallochStreegaLettigallKatahdinadirondackTommy_The_GunGrebcolrennett_rs3mikey_reachNord_RaseriPeterUnlustigBisDasBlutGefriertnukk3rdegarmo 17 votes
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Earthewen wrote: »
    How many of you plan on going to another game when one becomes available?

That's the key question, there, @Earthewen. When is another game going to come out any time soon?

Ashes is at least two (2) years out still ... and they don't have their Alpha-2 scheduled yet.

Which means this poll is way too early to have any meaningful impact.

We just received the note from the Matt Firor highlighting performance for next year.

I'm skeptical but hopeful.

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/59387
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many of you plan on going to another game when one becomes available?

That's the key question, there, @Earthewen. When is another game going to come out any time soon?

Ashes is at least two (2) years out still ... and they don't have their Alpha-2 scheduled yet.

Which means this poll is way too early to have any meaningful impact.

We just received the note from the Matt Firor highlighting performance for next year.

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/59387

Heck, Ashes has barely started Alpha 1, over two years past when it was originally supposed to start. There really is no other option outside of returning to a game we used to play.

Most players who are going to leave left long ago.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Our guild is staying in ESO pvp.

Performance was their focus the entirety of 2020 and it got worse not better. :pensive:

For the poll options - don't intend to play other games but if ESO becomes unfun will just stop playing it :)
    Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on December 29, 2020 4:00AM
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • deamoria
    deamoria
    ✭✭
    I don`t need a better option now, just a fun option .
  • Soul_Demon
    Soul_Demon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Game has deteriorated to the point now where you are balancing out the bugs with skills to plan and strategize.....there is no PvP left in game. Seems what we have left are die hard players from beta and the most toxic of the game
    no one in the middle with new players drying up completely in cyro.

Personally looking at several other games---criteria using is basically an engaged staff to address in game issues and SOME form of PvP---not really high standards as I figure MIA Devs on a game results in what we see here now----gestapo type banning in forums for speaking out even if its truth its 'bashing' here now as we are apparently not to be giving feedback to the game Devs in the ONLY place where we have to offer it without going through a third party ticket system.
  • Earthewen
    Earthewen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    deamoria wrote: »

IF you went to a resort for a vacation that you paid for, and it was a terrible resort, and you were more upset when you left than when you arrived, you would never go back.

Yet, many of us get more upset after we log on than we were before we logged on.

• Theignson
    Theignson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    deamoria wrote: »

IF you went to a resort for a vacation that you paid for, and it was a terrible resort, and you were more upset when you left than when you arrived, you would never go back.

Yet, many of us get more upset after we log on than we were before we logged on.

As you know I used to play EST but moved to west coast a year ago. For past few months every night I log in (PST ) we are 2-3 bars vs. poplocked. Last night I logged in and the current Zerg-blob faction was poplocked, had the most keeps, but the hammer spawned in their territory. So this huge Tsunami of spam and a hammer swept over the map. I realized it was pointless and logged off.

The game is buggy, laggy and unbalanced. What I like most about the game is large scale battles (where you can actually use abilities) between mostly balanced forces. That is so rare now that I'm playing less and less.
    Quakrson, Stam DK, Grand Overlord
    Trackrsen, Stam Warden, Grand Overlord
    Quakrsen, Mag DK, Overlord
    Tolliverson, Stam NB, General
    Farfarel, Stam Necro, Praetorian
    Spencerson, Templar, Prefect
    Phosphorsen, Stam Sorc, Colonel
    Phosphorson, Mag Sorc, Centurion
    Glimson, Arcanist, Major
    All EP/ PC NA
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For myself, 6+years and going for PvP. As for Guild. Even though I am a Guild Leader. None want do events/PvP with me. Henceforth I’m uncertain if I should vote. I still like PvP. Just wish my guild would share the interest.
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Starshadw
    Starshadw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Theignson wrote: »

As you know I used to play EST but moved to west coast a year ago. For past few months every night I log in (PST ) we are 2-3 bars vs. poplocked. Last night I logged in and the current Zerg-blob faction was poplocked, had the most keeps, but the hammer spawned in their territory. So this huge Tsunami of spam and a hammer swept over the map. I realized it was pointless and logged off.

The game is buggy, laggy and unbalanced. What I like most about the game is large scale battles (where you can actually use abilities) between mostly balanced forces. That is so rare now that I'm playing less and less.

Gods, I wish that hammer would despawn and never return. It does absolutely nothing to help level the playing field in the game, and more often gets used by the alliance that is already winning to further smash the remaining two because of how easy it is for the hammer to change hands.

• Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    LOL & LOTR mmorpgs's are at least a few years away unfortunately.

Edited by Wolfpaw on January 10, 2021 2:27AM
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gave up on pvp and moved over to ESO pve.
    Finishing off my rank 50 on my main (2.6 M AP left to get) then probably just going to go in there when I need to get Tiers for crystals or farm a little AP. Used to really love Cyrodiil but now...meh most of the time.

Also looking forward to another game coming out later this year.
    Edited by Katahdin on January 10, 2021 5:50PM
    Beta tester November 2013