The Firesong DLC and Update 36 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 3:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 3, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC)

Antiquity lead drop rate?

briano42
briano42
Hi
I’m chasing the ebon dwarven wolf mount. I’ve got every lead except the horngrip. Uesp tells me it comes from the engine guardian. So I’m running dark shade caverns 2 solo. That’s a challenge for me and is a significant time investment. I’ve done it twice so far but no lead drop.

Anyone know the chance of a drop, or a way to increase the chance of a drop?
  • briano42
    briano42
    So, update on my own post. The antiquity lead dropped the third time i ran dark shade caverns 2. Admittedly, running solo I died 5-10’ times each run, but I got through it.
    So it is difficult but possible to get the ebon dwarven mount as a solo adventurer. I guess that it’s hard adds value to having it.