The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How to manage being a healer/dps that can swap roles for trials and vet dungeons?

wishlist14
wishlist14
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi all thanks in advance for any advice you can share 😊
I'm just wanting to know how healers can switch gear, skills and champion points so easily and jump into a vet dungeon or a trial when swapping their role say from heals to dps on same character.

I do know there are addons like say alpha gear2 or dressing room but how about the champion points...it takes gold and time to keep chang8ng those .

Is there a special way you allocate your cp so you can switch back and forth from heals to dps and keep same cp?
This is the bit that baffles me.

I do heal and dps and have for years but not on the one character...i would love to be able to be more versatile on same character rsther than having to login onto another character if i want to do a different role.

Again ty for your replies
Edited by wishlist14 on December 20, 2020 7:49AM
  • mobicera
    mobicera
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As for cp builds it would be convenient and honestly I would love to just be able to save certain cp builds for quick swapping, however unless it is a pc add on there isn't any way to do this.
    It certainly does take a bit of time to respec but in vet trials it's a pretty common thing to swap cp depending on the trial anyways so you get quick at it lol.
    You may also need to remorph certain skills as well and I believe only way is really the respec shrine or crown store scroll things.
    All of this takes time and gold (or real currency...)
    The way I see it you have 2 options, 1 accept the respec time and costs or simply build 2 toons 1 for dps 1 for healing, etc.
    Sorry probably not really what you wanted to hear...
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mobicera wrote: »
    As for cp builds it would be convenient and honestly I would love to just be able to save certain cp builds for quick swapping, however unless it is a pc add on there isn't any way to do this.
    It certainly does take a bit of time to respec but in vet trials it's a pretty common thing to swap cp depending on the trial anyways so you get quick at it lol.
    You may also need to remorph certain skills as well and I believe only way is really the respec shrine or crown store scroll things.
    The way I see it you have 2 options, 1 accept the respec time and costs or simply build 2 toons 1 for dps 1 for healing, etc.
    mobicera wrote: »

Thank you so much for your very honest and clear reply i really appreciate it. It is exactly as i thought lol ...the having to change and pay for cp overwhelms me. Ut would be great if you could save your cp like say dressing room where you swap your skills withnone click. Oh well we cant have it all....wish we could though 😆😊

Happy holidays 🌲
    Edited by wishlist14 on December 20, 2020 9:04PM
  • blendertoes
    blendertoes
    ✭✭✭
    The add on you are looking for is called Champion Point Respec. You can save multiple CP allocations that can be changed quickly although you still have to pay 3k gold per change.
  • Snow_White
    Snow_White
    ✭✭✭
    I use Bandits UI, which it lets me save CP setups, and Bandits Gear Manager, which lets me hotkey gear sets/ability bars for quick swaps.

Then I find an alter and swap morphs (wall of elements and orb). I’ve healed with the DPS morphs and DPS’d with the healing morphs and done just fine, it’s just not as efficient (wouldn’t recommend in vet trials because others are counting on you).

I stick to shadow Mundas.
  • Matrix117
    Matrix117
    ✭✭
    Depending on your content you could easily have a mix between healer CP and DPS CP given the only change is in the blue tree, just cut the % of blessed in half and redistribute between the DPS ones.

However keep in mind alot of classes have different morphs between healer and mag dps, in particular

and if you plan on doing vet trials i would advise against running non optimized CP for your role