The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

30 days

poodlemasterb16_ESO
poodlemasterb16_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
The 30 days til you can gift message, is getting old. I had a complaint here, it was ignored so I bumped it and now its gone. Great job ZOS. ;(
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is the thread of yours I linked below, that Zos did not ignore, the thread you are speaking of? It is on this subject.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/557198/30-days-til-i-can-gift-from-the-crown-store#latest
  • poodlemasterb16_ESO
    poodlemasterb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why can I not find this? I went down 5 pages.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why can I not find this? I went down 5 pages.

5 pages is not even a full day of the forums.

It is in your profile. Any recent thread you have created or posted in is in your profile. Click on your name (it is a link to your profile). On the left side is a link for Discussions which are threads you created, and a link for comments which are posts you made in threads regardless of who created them.

Over time the links to threads you created will disappear, but anything recent will be there.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    For anyone else that may be running into this, we currently have an outstanding issue with the 30-day timer not being lifted for gifting on some accounts. If you're running into this issue, please submit a ticket at help.elderscrollsonline.com so our Support Team can assist you. Thanks!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • stefj68
    stefj68
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well been like 10 days i got a notification everyday that it woudl be lifted in 30days...
    is that what people talking abouts?