Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Reaper's Harvest Crates return?

hexentb16_ESO
hexentb16_ESO
✭✭✭✭
So I noticed that the Reaper's Harvest crates didn't make a return last Day of the Dead. This was unfortunate since some of us were really wanting something from that crate and that was the perfect time for it to be up. After that the Christmas addicts started hardlining that holiday cheer so it would have been weird to put it up then.

I was hoping ZOS. Since the holidays are now finally over. Could you put the Reaper's Harvest crates up this month? Just for a week? Or perhaps next month if whats going to be in the crown store is already locked down?

I got 10k crowns with your name on em. I'd love to have something to spend them on that I actually want.
  • Ruhlf
    Ruhlf
    ✭✭✭
    Indeed. Those skeleton mounts might’ve been good for someone playing a creepy character - like maybe a vampire... during a vampire themed expansion...