The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Group vs Group Duels

Elo106
Elo106
✭✭✭✭✭
Can we have "duels" between groups?
This would be cool for player hosted events and tournaments.
Things like 2vs2, or 1vs2+ or even big groups vs big groups would be possible.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While I like it i feel like a lot of PvE players would be upset with more action in their way
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    While I like it i feel like a lot of PvE players would be upset with more action in their way

This would be the perfect opportunity for people to put those arenas to good use. PvE players only get upset with things that are in places people would normally be trying to get things done rather than just observing a fight, or being in the ring to be involved in one. I think it would be great if they made the arenas a zone where groups could send duel invites to other groups, and once you walk out of the zone it reverts to 1x1.

Edit: Or personal housing, of course!
    Edited by Minyassa on December 12, 2020 9:15PM
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not at all. Zos created a PvP home that is perfect for such a thing. In another game, they added a PvP homestead with several arenas for group and free for all PvP.

If Zos did not set up their PvP home for group PvP then we need to have them make the right changes.
  • Hesperax79
    Hesperax79
    ✭✭✭
    Making group PvP in the big player's home will be a very great addition to guild activity and fun.
  • WabanakiWarrior
    WabanakiWarrior
    ✭✭✭
    Minyassa wrote: »

This would be the perfect opportunity for people to put those arenas to good use. PvE players only get upset with things that are in places people would normally be trying to get things done rather than just observing a fight, or being in the ring to be involved in one. I think it would be great if they made the arenas a zone where groups could send duel invites to other groups, and once you walk out of the zone it reverts to 1x1.

Edit: Or personal housing, of course!

Yeah I agree! I love dueling, almost never decline a fight, but I've never even been to that specified dueling arena. If they introduced some kind of mech where group duels can ONLY happen in those areas, I know for a fact I'd roll through
    PS4 NA
    Grand Master Crafter, PVP, Housing nerd
  • Elo106
    Elo106
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since it doesnt look like we will be getting competitive pvp anytime soon group vs group duels would let us organize it ourselves!
    Like before we got the duel mechanic guilds would meet in cyro and organize duels.