The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

PC-EU places to duel?

vhagar122
vhagar122
✭✭
Are there any places to duel as a necromancer?

I mean place where there are people willing to duel without guards so i dont get bounty
  • KaGaOri
    KaGaOri
    ✭✭✭✭
    vhagar122 wrote: »

I mean place where there are people willing to duel without guards so i dont get bounty

Could check near Bergama wayshrine in Alik'r. There are almost always people dueling there and don't think there are guards patroling near this wayshrine. Not playing necromancer (or duelist), though, so maybe wait for someone smarter to answer, or hop over and ask whoever is fighting there. Good luck :) .
  • Jierdanit
    Jierdanit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KaGaOri wrote: »

Could check near Bergama wayshrine in Alik'r. There are almost always people dueling there and don't think there are guards patroling near this wayshrine. Not playing necromancer (or duelist), though, so maybe wait for someone smarter to answer, or hop over and ask whoever is fighting there. Good luck :) .

what he said is pretty much right.

Youre gonna find the most dueling at Bergama wayshrine and at the usual duel places there there are no guards, so you can freely duel as necro.
    PC/EU, StamSorc Main
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KaGaOri wrote: »

There is one NPC walking near Bergama wayshrine. He'll not attack You like guards would but during a duel You can get few thousands gold of bounty for Your head. To avoid him it's usefull to not fight near the road.
    Edited by Juhasow on January 10, 2021 11:52PM