The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Stadia purchase for regular PC account.

SonicT13b14_ESO
SonicT13b14_ESO
Soul Shriven
I have a PC account I haven't played in a while. I'm wanting to get back into the game, but mostly do cloud gaming now. I noticed that the Greymoor Collector's edition is on sale on Stadia. If I buy that, will I be able to add the expansion's to the account I already have, or will I be required to use a new one? Specifically, do I have to buy the collector's upgrade, or am I okay to get the collector's edition on Stadia, and will it link to my account I already have?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on June 2, 2022 4:33PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @SonicT13b14_ESO

You can link your existing ESO account to your Stadia account instead of starting a new ESO account. Instructions on doing so can be found here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • pentolino18
    pentolino18
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_Bill I have bought the base client on Stadia, as well as the eso plus subscription and the expansions up to high isle.
    If I buy the client on PC (standalone or steam, does it make any difference?), will I be able to play on my local PC with the same characters and perks, of course using the same ESO account I linked to Stadia?
    Thanks for your help
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As this discussion is now several months old, we have decided to close the thread going forward. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread in General Help.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.