The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Is anyone else having constant disconnects?

WraithShadow13
WraithShadow13
✭✭✭✭
I had no issues yesterday, but today, the game is entirely unplayable as i keep getting disconnected, which is annoying during this event. Luckily, it's not a CTDT but i'm not able to get in for more than 5 minutes without a disconnect.

As the title says, is anyone else having this issue?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on December 24, 2020 6:56PM
  • Roztlin45
    Roztlin45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I have them randomly all the time.tried everything under the sun to fix and nothing works. It happens to many people all the time.
  • Altyrann
    Altyrann
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, happens repeatedly, particularly in trials. Generally about half the pulls in any given trial are compromised by at least one DC.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    There are three troubleshooting steps below that can help improve your connection preventing some of the disconnections that are happening.
    • Configure your router to open the following outbound ports:
      • TCP / UDP Ports 24100 through 24131
      • TCP / UDP Ports 24300 through 24331
      • TCP / UDP Ports 24500 through 24507
      • TCP Port 80
      • TCP Port 433
    • Update the firmware of your router (it is always a good step to take, as it prevents that an outdated firmware interferes on your connection).
    • Try to put your modem/router far from all electrical devices and do not coil up any excess signal or power cables (to eliminate possible interference problems).
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • EdmondDontes
    EdmondDontes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My settings are the recommended settings, and it makes no difference. The problems/issues in this case are rarely on the part of the end user, it's ZOS and their servers.

I got 5 disconnects in 15 minutes a couple hours ago. Instead of trying to log back into game I decided it would be prudent to post about the continuing issue on the forum so others can know it's not happening to only them.
    Edited by EdmondDontes on December 30, 2020 9:30PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @EdmondDontes

If the troubleshooting posted above has not helped, you can open a ticket with customer support for further assistance.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • ScarletThorn
    Getting disconnected every 5 minutes or so, settings on router and pc all correct
  • EnolezDrata
    EnolezDrata
    ✭✭✭
    Same here, it started at the end of December and still disconnect me.
    PC/EU