The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

crashing when visiting Lucky Cat Landing

Seymore_Deaply
Seymore_Deaply
Soul Shriven
I don't own the Lucky Cat Landing. Over the past several weeks I have tried to visit it a number of times. About one time in three I crash out to the operating system, the other times I can visit it properly. I am on a Mac on the NA megaserver.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on December 24, 2020 6:58PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Besides the troubleshooting you've already tried, there are some additional steps you can take found in our help article below.

What can I do if ESO is crashing frequently while playing on a Mac?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Seymore_Deaply
    Seymore_Deaply
    Soul Shriven
    ESO almost never crashes for me. In a typical week, if I don't try to visit Lucky Cat Landing, I have no crashes at all. Over the past year there have been a few times when I crashed a several times. But in the last month or so I have had no crashes at all aside from when trying to visit the Landing. I really like this house, and have considered buying it, but don't want to buy it if I might have trouble going to it.
  • Anotherone773
    Anotherone773
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Have you tried using the repair tool on the game? Maybe the file for that house was corrupted on your computer and that is why you are only crashing in that house.
  • Seymore_Deaply
    Seymore_Deaply
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you for the suggestion. I have used the repair tool, and my first "visit" to the house worked fine. Because the crashes were occurring only about one time in three, I still don't know if the problem is really fixed. I'll try once a day to visit, and report what I find. Thanks again.
  • Seymore_Deaply
    Seymore_Deaply
    Soul Shriven
    Worked fine (visiting Landing from Crown store) once, crashed out to operating system the second time. Everything else works just fine, so I'm just going to give up on this house. Not worth any more aggravation, I'll enjoy the rest of the game.