The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Automatic Skillbar Addon

Wildx1337
Wildx1337
✭✭
Hi!

I know there's an option to make them Automatic in the base game but it doesn't really work well.
For example, an option for the bar to appear whenever a skill is used should be a thing. It shouldn't only appear while in combat.
Something like the Skillbar appearing whenever the weapon is switched should also be an option.
I'd also argue that whenever the player opens the Skill menu the Skillbar should also appear so that it's easier to get the skills on a Skillbar
I myself, thanks to BanditsUI tend to have the Skillbar and the Attributes in almost middle of the screen so I can keep track of my cooldowns and having it there all the time with Always Shown option can be a bit annoying and immersion-breaking while questing. Whenever I choose the Automatic option tho I feel like it doesn't really appear when it should. It's so annoying whenever I actually use a cooldown before the fight starts and I can't even see its timer.

If there's anyone who could do such an addon then I'd be most thankful :smiley:
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have not heard of such an addon. Try searching ESOUI for skill bar and look through what comes up.

Good luck finding one. The reasons you gave are why I have mine set to always show. Fortunately I do not notice it unless I am actually checking my bar.