The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dear ZOS

Whyn Aurum
Whyn Aurum
✭✭✭
Why can't I play the mode I want in BGs?
Why do I have to go into chaosball mode as a magicka nightblade when I cant sustain 20 ticks, and majority of points are given to the ball bearer.
Why do you force me to spec into armor master and pirate skelly or a perma stealth little *** who hides from enemies to be somewhat relevant. Cause those are my options.
Why do You love Tanks so much, ZOS?
Why are perma--infinite-heal werewolfs allowed in BGs?
Why does the chaosball carrier get majority of the points?
Why isn't Solo Battleground option the default option for the daily BG mission?
Why am I with max alliance rank PvPers in my BGs, when I'm only alliance rank 17?
Why do you disregard your pvp player base?
Why is Eld Angavar used in Capture the Relic when you can just port into the base from spawn?
Edited by Whyn Aurum on December 23, 2020 6:36PM
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good questions.

Here to say:
    ZOS, make DM more prevalent. I was playing so much until random mode was reintroduced. My rate of play persisted for a while, but I've gotten so sick and tired of playing modes I'm not interested in, and how I haven't played battlegrounds for several days. Make matchmaking result in deathmatch 50% of the time, and other objective modes 50% of the time.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • Galarthor
    Galarthor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why am I constantly crashing to desktop in BGs?
    Why do I get kicked out of the BG when I crash without my team getting a replacement?
    Why are magicka defenses utter garbage in BGs (heals and shields) / why are they not scale appropriately?
    Why are proc-sets so stupidly overpowered in BGs?
    Why do matches start with 1, 2, 3 players in the respective teams?
    Why do said teams fill up from most-members to least-members?
    Why do we only get 1 deathmatch in 20 matches in group queue?
    Why do immovability potions still make you immune to interrupt when you pickup a relic?
    Why is it lagging in even a 12 man environment?
  • Husan
    Husan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good questions, but the answer is rather simple: new content brings in more money than fixing old content. It's obvious by now revenue is the singular priority for whoever makes decisions at ZOS. The spice money must flow.
    Edited by Husan on January 1, 2021 7:02PM
  • ivramirez
    ivramirez
    ✭✭✭
    Husan wrote: »
    Good questions, but the answer is rather simple: new content brings in more money than fixing old content. It's obvious by now revenue is the singular priority for whoever makes decisions at ZOS. The spice money must flow.

get ready for your ban