The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Vampire playstyle

Wolf81
Wolf81
✭✭✭
Is it possible to build a stage 4 vampire while using "mostly" vampire skills and do well? I made a vampire magicka nightblade but feel its mostly just solo in design. Is it possible and be semi-competitive? If not a bit disappointed, was trying out the Alcast one but again seems more like solo open world. (PVE)
Edited by Wolf81 on December 30, 2020 11:31AM
  • soulferin
    soulferin
    ✭✭✭
    Well it's not possible to have any play style other then Role Play fun. ;)
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ring of the Pale Order will make it work, but even then you can't use Vampiric Drain.

My Vampire build uses all the abilities except Drain because Drain is so bad I can't even slot it for the memes because the moment I cast it I'm open to being interrupted (which happens pretty much every time), slows me to a crawl, is tickling the enemy, doesn't even really heal me, and doubles my ultimate generation for three seconds. 4 issues for only 1 real benefit that is meaningless at the end of the day.

The Ring of the Pale Order does bring Blood for Blood back from the grave as a viable tool, and the Ring also makes Blood Frenzy sustainable. Sated Fury becomes a burst heal while Simmering Frenzy becomes an incredible high risk high reward damage boost. Combine the Pale Order Ring with Swarming Scion and you become an unstoppable juggernaut in PVE, and an almost unstoppable Juggernaut in PVP. (Zergs of highly coordinated players of 15 or more will be able to disintegrate you if they all burst you at once.)

Basically vampire is viable but only if you slot the Ring of the Pale Order, otherwise you won't have the necessary self healing to fuel its abilities.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • Ryuvain
    Ryuvain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mostly by using pale order like above. You dont really have good aoe tho.
    Edited by Ryuvain on December 30, 2020 9:18PM
    That one khajiit obsessed with werewolf behemoth and vampire lord. Lady Thorn is bae, dont @ me.
    Werewolf behemoth=vampire lord>blood scion>werewolf>vampire.