The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

NEW PLAYER HELP DIRECTORY:- Find someone to solve your problems.

Princess_Kassiopeia
Princess_Kassiopeia
✭✭✭✭
We were all new once. We were all daunted once.
ONLY add your name below IF you are happy to help someone new to ESO with an issue or problem they have or be their tour guide or information source or share secrets and locations of benefit to Newcomers and the fight to progress.
This is not a discussion as such; more of a solution centre.
"All young girls think they are Princesses. Life teaches that we have to also be warriors."
Menelaus, king of Sparta and his wife, Helen of Troy.
  • Princess_Kassiopeia
    Princess_Kassiopeia
    ✭✭✭✭
    NAME: Kassiopeia Chrysanthos.

PC EU

SERVICES:- Normal Dungeon walkthroughs - Armour sets/Completions - Resource Locations - Q & A.
    Edited by Princess_Kassiopeia on December 31, 2020 1:06AM
    "All young girls think they are Princesses. Life teaches that we have to also be warriors."
    Menelaus, king of Sparta and his wife, Helen of Troy.
  • Coatmagic
    Coatmagic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Reaperslove

NA & EU (daily)

Feel free to mail me if you have questions and I will do my best to be of help
  • The_Old_Goat
    The_Old_Goat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @JerbearInc Na, pc. If anybody needs a slow dungeon walk thru for questing or for enjoyment, please send me a tell.
  • The_Old_Goat
    The_Old_Goat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also forgot to mention that this is a beautiful thing you're starting here Kassi and I hope it grows wings and takes off.
  • Malkiv
    Malkiv
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Contact: Any newly CP player is free to message me on the forums. Available from 6:00 PM EST through 10:00 PM EST Mon-Fri, and available throughout the day during the weekend.

Service: Questions regarding the current meta in PvE and PvP, including: Champion Point Allocation, Gearing, Abilities/Passives, and Supporting Professions.

This is for people looking to move into competitive end-game content, but unsure of the next steps to take to achieve their goals. I will provide you with the most accurate information possible, and reasoning behind the decisions I've made. I am direct, but not toxic.

To message me, either click here or click my name/avatar, then click the Message button in the top-right of my Profile.
    PC-NA | PvP (Gray Host & BGs) | PvE (vTrials & vDGs)
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    contact @relentless_turnip

service PvP, build craft and in-game mechanics. I have a pretty good understanding of how most things are calculated etc...

I also think this is a great thing you are doing here @Princess_Kassiopeia happy to help any way I can.