The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Infinite "voice channel changed to all members 1" loop.

mikemacon
mikemacon
✭✭✭✭✭
Only with the voice chat channels for "GUILD4". I can join area chat, group chat, and any other guild's chat.

Created two bug reports, 201219-004189 and 201219-003124. Both times received the generic and intensely unhelpful boilerplate cut-and-paste "did you try turning it off and back on again" "responses".

I have checked:
  • NAT type (open)
  • Cortana not running
  • Parental controls off
  • Cleared local save file
  • Full xbox shutdown and unplug.
  • Full cycle of the router, including unplug overnight
  • Uninstalled and reinstalled the game.

Still unable to join voice chat for Guild 4. Puts me in the infinite "joining" loop, countdown from 6 seconds, rejoin...etc.

No response from tech support after I responded to the boilerplate email.
  • mikemacon
    mikemacon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And now, as a result of the infinite "joining" loop, I get an error 307.
  • Kram8ion
    Kram8ion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was invited to a guild and the second I joined got this loop and had to just leave the guild :(
    ps4eu
    Kramm stam man kittyblade

• mikemacon
    mikemacon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah...there needs to be a better fix than that.
  • AnonomissX
    AnonomissX
    ✭✭✭✭
    It keeps chiming the "joined voice" alert every 5 seconds. This makes me nuts and renders the game too annoying to play. I have rebooted the xbox once and pulled the plug on it once. I am not doing anything else. This is on your end ZOS, fix this RIGHT NOW.
    Ebonheart Pact, Nord Templar/healer on NA Xbox server. My main toon WAS a tall and foxy redhead - now she has been gamma-irradiated and has green skin and black hair. 3 other characters I only use for writs. Can't be bothered to create multiple toons - EXCEPT now my WW is getting spooled up for Cyrodiil - Blood For The Pact! IRL cranky sometimes redhead chick at large in Las Vegas, NV
  • AnonomissX
    AnonomissX
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh for frik sake. I was told, after rebooting twice including pulling the plug on my xbox, to do /reloadui. It worked. Now I am afraid to join guild or group chats!
    Ebonheart Pact, Nord Templar/healer on NA Xbox server. My main toon WAS a tall and foxy redhead - now she has been gamma-irradiated and has green skin and black hair. 3 other characters I only use for writs. Can't be bothered to create multiple toons - EXCEPT now my WW is getting spooled up for Cyrodiil - Blood For The Pact! IRL cranky sometimes redhead chick at large in Las Vegas, NV
  • mikemacon
    mikemacon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    /reloadui will stop it from looping, but the second you try to join a guild voice chat it doesn't like you'll be right back into it.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @mikemacon

Please check your forum PMs for an update regarding your support tickets.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • shalalaA7X
    shalalaA7X
    ✭✭✭
    I was able to get out of this loop grouping with a friend. Once it took me to group chat I was able to switch to the guild chat without the loop.
    Edited by shalalaA7X on December 30, 2020 2:07AM