The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Love the sticker book, but under 50 BGs now busted...

• Galarthor
    Galarthor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The problem is not restricted to below lvl 50. They are completely OP in lvl 50 BGs as well. Crazy damage and endless healing.
  • MuzakalePants
    Galarthor wrote: »
    The problem is not restricted to below lvl 50. They are completely OP in lvl 50 BGs as well. Crazy damage and endless healing.

Completely agree! I went in a few weeks back to see if it was any better than below 50 BG and somehow it seemed...worse? I really wish they would address this already.
  • Goregrinder
    Goregrinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jierdanit wrote: »
    Rittings wrote: »
    If werewolves were balanced properly for under 50s it would solve most problems. Even in imperial city no cp you see the same thing...

Just nerfing Werewolves for lowbie BGs is going to solve nothing.

There might be a few people who can only dominate in under 50 BGs because theyre WWs, but its easy enough with pretty much any spec as soon as you have decent gear and somewhat know how to play the game.

A skilled player is going to dominate no matter what build they're running. A potato won't.
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That explains why under 50 had unkillable builds in it lately
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the over 50 categories though you have more poison builds at your disposal... unless you really want to be a try hard and use your valuable mats in under 50 BGs I guess lol. But the Crown Poisons are useless in Under 50 because of the bug they possess currently too, so you can't even throw your free poisons at the under 50s...

That said, no matter how good you defile, poison and maim a werewolf, if there is more than one of them in the group - it's game over haha.
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or you could just level your toon to 50 in a few hours and never worry about this problem again.

"Leveling up" is the most basic mechanic in MMOs and always has been. Why do people resist it?
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • Goregrinder
    Goregrinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Or you could just level your toon to 50 in a few hours and never worry about this problem again.

"Leveling up" is the most basic mechanic in MMOs and always has been. Why do people resist it?

Yeah I really don't know...I'm leveling up my 6th character to 50 through alchemy writs, and in about 15 minutes went from level 3 to like 29. Once I buy another stack of writs I'm sure I'll get to 50 in less than 2 hours. Really not a lot of effort I've had to put in.
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's easy for experienced players to level up to 50, especially if we/they do so during double exp events and whatnot. The "real" issue for sub-50 BGs is how bad of an introduction they are for legitimately new players.
  • MuzakalePants
    Honestly a response to "BG is broken" should be "yeah, it is! Beth/ZOS needs to fix this" and not "well just git gud using the broken mechanics".
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Some of us enjoy the leveling process and like to savour it. I know that's hard to understand, but I don't even like now we have to do random BGs and get extra XP for it.. lol
  • Goregrinder
    Goregrinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Some of us enjoy the leveling process and like to savour it. I know that's hard to understand, but I don't even like now we have to do random BGs and get extra XP for it.. lol

It's hard for me to understand. SO to you "endgame" is levels 1 to 49, and once you reach 50 the fun is over, you delete and reroll ad nauseum?
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's hard for me to understand. SO to you "endgame" is levels 1 to 49, and once you reach 50 the fun is over, you delete and reroll ad nauseum?

Not sure I'd have used the phrase "end game" to me... However, it is a major way that I play. I have multiple accounts on different servers (obviously not multiboxing, or breaking any TOS... I just play one at a time ... since I only have one pair of hands lol).

I have 18 toons for instance on my NA PS4 server, and right now have 3 of those that are under CP. It's highly likely that 1,2 or even 3 of those could be axed and I restart. I've deleted many many characters over the course of the last 5 years. Heck, I even deleted an old VR16 before the system changed - and we all know what a grind that used to be!! haha. I'd estimate on my primary account and server I've deleted about 15-20 toons once they've hit CP.

There's something fun about watching a character get stronger, and I like to perfect the way I level - and how skill points are more valuable than levels early on. It helps me write my guides for guildies to follow when they are new to the game :D

There are many many more benefits to it too... including being able to jump into lowbie BGs or Cyrodiil with players that are new to my guild and to the game and being able to teach them and help them grow :D
  • RedMuse
    RedMuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sub 50 BGs have been busted as you call them for as long as I've been playing them, which is over a year and a half now. This problem did not arrive with the sticker book.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RedMuse wrote: »
    Sub 50 BGs have been busted as you call them for as long as I've been playing them, which is over a year and a half now. This problem did not arrive with the sticker book.

Not saying that it started with the sticker book... I'm saying it's been sent into the stratosphere with it!!