The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Question about necros and Colossus morphs.

Scardan
Scardan
✭✭✭✭✭
Why does every magcro PvE DD guide I have seen recommend to use Glacial Colossus and every stamcro PvE DD guide recommend to use Pestilent Colossus if, according to UESP:ESO Skill Browser, both morphs scale just of highest resource? There is no stamina - magica version of that ult. Pestilent Colossus deals more damage, Glacial offers CC. What am I missing?

I have seen guides from Alcast, Hack the Minotaur, etc.
Let's be extremely precise in our use of terms.
  • deleted210809-001958
    i think because of CP. mag specs are spending champion points into magic damage and it won't affect any physical (or disease, if we talking about pestilent colosus) damage
  • Scardan
    Scardan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aaaaah......Thx! :)
    Let's be extremely precise in our use of terms.
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damage of ultimates scale off max stats but the damage type they do is still effected by the stats you've built into.

Spell Penetration and Spell Critical effects the following damage types:
    Magic, Lightning, Fire, and Ice.

Physical Penetration and Weapon Critical effects the following damage types:
    Physical, Poison, Disease, and Bleed.

Keep this is in mind when selecting morphs for ultimates.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • Kolzki
    Kolzki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ultimates also use your highest critical stats. The damage difference comes from penetration and cp allocation in physical or magic damage types.