The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I'll show you mine if you show me yours!!! OPEN HOUSE TIME.

Princess_Kassiopeia
Princess_Kassiopeia
✭✭✭✭
You know I love mine.... let's see your favourite home design as well.
I have to admit I have seen some utterly stunning homes which must have taken weeks if not months of design. But (whine time) if I had more house slots I could add everything I need INDOORS as well....
k1.jpg

k2.jpg

k7.jpg

k3.jpg

k4.jpg

k6.jpg

Catch it at midnight with the Aurora and it's gorgeous.
K. x
Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on December 29, 2020 11:07AM
"All young girls think they are Princesses. Life teaches that we have to also be warriors."
Menelaus, king of Sparta and his wife, Helen of Troy.
  • ThePlayer
    ThePlayer
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't know if it already exists in the game, I don't think so, but it would be nice to have a space, a list of the players' furnished houses where anyone can go for a visit (always with the player's permission) and vote for them; maybe not a single list, but a "best house" score for each house in the game.
  • Princess_Kassiopeia
    Princess_Kassiopeia
    ✭✭✭✭
    ThePlayer wrote: »
    ...// it would be nice to have a space, a list of the players' furnished houses where anyone can go for a visit (always with the player's permission)//...

That would be good also. Someone earlier this month showed me thier home and O M G the attention to detail was awe inspiring internally. It took your breath away.

But, it takes a lot of work for someone new to ESO like me to get what it takes to decorate.... and, as comparitively humble as it may be a lot of players I am sure love their creations and I wanted to see some more.....

And, as you imply..... pictures never do them justice. But they're a start. <3
    "All young girls think they are Princesses. Life teaches that we have to also be warriors."
  • Princess_Kassiopeia
    Princess_Kassiopeia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just another imaginative thought... it would be stunning to, as you walk up to the gates of houses in the different zones, have a list of people who have bought/own it and you could choose a name to visit the house of.

THIS way you would have a stunning comparative journey through a dozen or more of the same house to asist with, say, decorators block so that you could be inspired as to what to purchase from the Traders or Crown Store.

I'd like that alot. Homes are a massive part of the game to me....... and Im looking for a way to find more owned homes.....
  • LaerothKeykalyn
    LaerothKeykalyn
    ✭✭✭✭
  • BisDasBlutGefriert
    BisDasBlutGefriert
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *Pic link broken*

I'd love to see your masterpiece if we could get those working again,! Believe me, you
    don't want to see my disasterpiece home haha!
    Edited by BisDasBlutGefriert on December 27, 2020 11:20PM
    ~There’s a positive in every negative. Sometimes the positive is harder to find than other times, but there is ALWAYS one there~
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You can have 'Open Houses' with the Essential Housing Community AddOn.
    It does exactly what you describe, lists open player houses for you to visit, and allows you to show off yours.

But yeah, I agree it would be nice to have this function built into the game. 'You should get an AddOn for that' does get tiresome just so ESO players can do things that other games have been doing as default for years (plus, AddOns aren't an option for console players). SWTOR's houses have a public directory where you can list your houses for example, so it's really easy to visit and see what others have created.