The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

We need more slots for guests,mounts and pets

SourSticker
SourSticker
Soul Shriven
Since now guests have been added to the game and its can be accommodated at home, it is necessary to increase the limit of these objects. 4 (8 with ECO + subscription) is too little, if the guests did not share the category with mounts and pets, it would be fine. But this is not so need to make the limit higher, raise it to at least 6 (12 with a subscription) or maybe more.
  • MajThorax
    MajThorax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need more slots. Period. I hope @ZOS_CullenLee has a new message for us this January.
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely agree.
  • Aptonoth
    Aptonoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah even if its pc only an optional toggle in graphics with a warning this could destroy performance in house. Simple to do [snip]

[Edited to remove Bashing]
    Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on December 26, 2020 3:09PM
  • Ellimist_Entreri
    Ellimist_Entreri
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed - with more being introduced I would like to continue to purchase them, however the incentive to do so declines with each one I find myself enjoying enough to become a permanent addition to my home due to the incredibly limited total number of them allowed to be placed.
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah. The House Guest system - while a good idea - is completely crippled due to the special collectible limit.

Even with ESO+ (let's remember that the default limit is HALF that unless people pay 10 extra bucks a month on top of the real cash that their houses and collectibles have cost) the limits are far too low since mounts, pets, assistants and house guests all share the same limit.

There is very little point in adding more and more obscure house guests (that do nothing, are only a nameless Reach witch, a nameless Dunmer priest, or even a drunk Alfiq from a quest before - quite niche) if people have nowhere to put them. And with these prices (2500 Crowns lmao) there is basically zero chance I will buy House Guests individually, to put them in only one house (at that point, assistants are only twice that, and they provide functionality too and can be used outside in the world too not just as a talking doll in one house or two which has a spare collectible slot.
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed - with more being introduced I would like to continue to purchase them, however the incentive to do so declines with each one I find myself enjoying enough to become a permanent addition to my home due to the incredibly limited total number of them allowed to be placed.

Agreed. IMO each houseguest purchase should come with an additional NPC/mount/pet slot, similar to how the packrat and pack pig give the player an additional 5 inventory slots each.