The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is something bugged with my damage output?

Marsianx
Marsianx
I’m only doing 15k dps in Werewolf form with light attacks. I’m a Kajiit stamblade with Hunting’s Rage and Briarheart. I’m also not sure about my damage stat it’s only 2861, and I have legendary weapons and rare jewelry all done according to the guide except for one stamina regeneration enchant on a ring. Feels wrong. I tested on a dummy. I’m having trouble weaving because I broke my hand, but in Werewolf that shouldn’t matter. I need some educated input.
  • Marsianx
    Marsianx
    I have all but 10 attribute points in stamina
  • Eedat
    Eedat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have combat metrics? Can you post a parse? I'm not knowledgeable when it comes to werewolf dps but maybe I can spot some glaring issue
  • Marsianx
    Marsianx
    I don’t think I have it in ps4. I don’t know it’s possible I’m slow. I’m getting over an injury. Also I have no points in Master of Arms yet. Starting to put them in now. Still feels a little cheap to me. I’m learning to weave so my dps is going up in regular form. Still open to input if anyone has it.