The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I think that the game has to give more options to buy

udaba
udaba
✭✭✭
Hello im new here , you have great community here . I believe except that the game is far expensive , that the game needs to add more buying options . A lot of my friends were playing sometime including me , and we were buying chapters as we were playing . Now some of my friends sticked back to game and needs to buy 2-3 chapters buy can find a logical discount when having for example 2/4 dlcs . Make more deals for each chapters or even dlc's on stores like steam etc
PC/EU 1600 CP+
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    udaba wrote: »
    Now some of my friends sticked back to game and needs to buy 2-3 chapters buy can find a logical discount when having for example 2/4 dlcs . Make more deals for each chapters or even dlc's on stores like steam etc
    Not sure if I understood you correctly, but you don't have to buy several Chapters.
    There is only ever 1 Chapter on sale, the Chapter of the current year (e.g. Graymoor).
    Previous Chapters (Elsweyr, Summerset, Morrowind) are converted into DLCs when the new one comes out.

All DLCs (including those ex-Chapters) are included in an ESO+ subscription. So for a returning player, the best solution is to sub for 1 month to try them out - and you can decide later if you want to unsub or buy some DLCs permanently, etc. Also, all DLCs can be purchased in the ingame Crown Store, and thus also Gifted by others - meaning you can pay another player gold so they buy you the Chapter with their Crowns. So if you're a returning player and have some gold, you can buy all DLCs ingame, and the only thing you need to actually purchase with real money is the current year's Chapter.

• idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With the purchase of the latest chapter via the standard edition the previous chapters are included. Those previous chapters are Morrwind, Summerset, and Elsweyr. Greymore Standard Edition is currently on sale for 20 USD.

This is the Standard Edition, not the Upgrade Edition. The upgrade only includes the current chapter. It also only includes the chapters, not the other DLCs that came out that year.
    Additionally, players can subscribe for the month or months they are interested in playing and have access to everything except the latest chapter.