Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please Give Us More Depth

josiah.vanspengenub17_ESO
I don't know about everyone else but I find myself wondering where the "Advanced" mode is all the time. I think giving the user more valuable information on what the skill does would be super useful! Give us stats, not just explanations on what the skill does.

An example would be the "Critical Charge" skill in the Two Handed skill line. When you go to morph it, one of the abilities says "Deals bonus damage based on distance traveled." It would be great to see Additional 3 dmg per meter, or a guide to know if its worth it based on how far you can actually travel.

Thanks for listening.
Barnical
  • Criselli
    Criselli
    I agree! Reflected off of your current stats of course.
    -Criselli
    I have honestly thought about our dilemna. I have a solution that works out well for one of the both of us. - GlaDOS.
    Achiever 53.33%, Explorer 66.67%, Killer 60.00%, Socializer 20.00%
  • Stautmeister
    Stautmeister
    ✭✭✭
    Do the same for resists. Its pretty stupid i cant see what the effect of 100 extra armor/spellresist is without testing it extensively.
    An orc marrying a wood elf?! Enjoy your Borsimer mutants!