The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Snowball Buddy pet in houses

Alphawolf01A
Alphawolf01A
✭✭✭✭✭
I realize the pet can't be pathed. That's fine. But it doesn't have any of it's stationary effects. No snow on the ground and no snow floating down. It's just a white ball.

Please add the effects to the pet when placed in a house. It would be so much cooler that way. (pun intended. LOL)
  • NettleCarrier
    NettleCarrier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was REALLY upset that I couldn't have it teleporting and plopping down between the snow patches in my house.
    GM of Gold Coast Corsairs - PCNA
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would be great. It's a shame and a waste of potential as a furnishing.

Sadly, that is the state of the game. Everything is "phoned in" and there is little to no quality control, unless the crown store is involved. The Dwarven lamp and beam emitter in the crates are buggy. The lamp shine backwards and the emitter beam moves to the side if you try to tilt the fixture. They commented that they are aware of the problem and looking into it. I highly doubt that they will do anything about a free pet, but we can dream of it's possibilities.
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sadly, that is the state of the game. Everything is "phoned in" and there is little to no quality control, unless the crown store is involved.
    Even if crown store is involved.