The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Please give us a "multiple" option for deconstructing fish

StarOfElyon
StarOfElyon
✭✭✭✭✭
Pressing the A button hundreds of times is brutal.
  • Hanokihs
    Hanokihs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should just be X for single and Y for stack (or whatever) like with deconning garbo for Crown Gems.
    "I haven't really played much yet, but lemme tell you all about how the game should include X and be a lot more like Y!" - Half the posters on this forum.
    "I've been here for years, and lemme tell you all about how they should never change or evolve Z, because then the game would be ruined forever." - The other half of posters on this forum.
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed. Why they didn't update this when they put multicrafting into the game is a clear oversight that should be corrected.
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • ThreeXB
    ThreeXB
    ✭✭✭✭
    Should be press x for 1 fish and hold x to prompt all fish like crafting multiple items is
  • Malkorga
    Malkorga
    ✭✭✭
    It has been suggested in the past to tie into a provision station, much like refining other mats
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    tmbrinks wrote: »
    Agreed. Why they didn't update this when they put multicrafting into the game is a clear oversight that should be corrected.

I agree with TMBrinks. Is the world ending? :)

Just kidding. I fully agree this should have been added before and should be added now.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • Silaf
    Silaf
    ✭✭✭✭
    You don't understand!!

Fishing is all about the pain you experience. The more you fish the less you feel. Look at Molag Bal he is doing fishing all days with his dolmens. Have you ever heard him complaining about skinning tamriel inhabitants!? That because he does understand pain!

Embrace the pain! embrace the fishing! After you become a master angler you will start to see it...
    Edited by Silaf on December 24, 2020 2:56AM
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Silaf wrote: »
    You don't understand!!

Fishing is all about the pain you experience. The more you fish the less you feel. Look at Molag Bal he is doing fishing all days with his dolmens. Have you ever heard him complaining about skinning tamriel inhabitants!? That because he does understand pain!

Embrace the pain! embrace the fishing! After you become a master angler you will start to see it...

I love that Molag Bal line you sometimes get from the dolmens, “The skins of those you love will fly as my banners” - in that full booming voice!
    Edited by katanagirl1 on December 24, 2020 5:32AM
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA