The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Question about Indriks mounts

Eeverose
Eeverose
Soul Shriven
Hi, since this new life festival is my first event I have a questions regarding the indrink mount.
Since I don't have the basic indik should I first spend my ticket to get that or will it be avaible also in the next event? Because I would like to buy the berryes for the frostbreath one
Thankyou
Eeverose
  • hafgood
    hafgood
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the last event where you can get indriks. They are being retired when the event ends. So if you want one get the four feathers so you get the nascent. If you want to evolve one you are going to have to buy tickets from the crown store
  • Eeverose
    Eeverose
    Soul Shriven
    Ok, thanks for the information, I'll focus on getting the nascent.
    Is it known if the tickets will be the same also in the next events? Because otherwise I try to use them all by buying other stuff.
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Eeverose wrote: »
    Ok, thanks for the information, I'll focus on getting the nascent.
    Is it known if the tickets will be the same also in the next events? Because otherwise I try to use them all by buying other stuff.

Event tickets can be saved up and used in future events, although there is a cap of 12. So if you are already at or near the cap, you might as well buy something (the pet, a style page, a group repair kit, etc.) before doing your daily quest that rewards the 3 tickets. For example, if you are at 11 tickets in your currency tab, the 3 rewarded for daily quest will put you at 12, not 14. The other 2 are lost. I usually aim to end each event and thus go into the next event (whenever it will be) with 12 tickets already stockpiled, and will buy small items near end of event if the tickets will just be lost because I am at 12 or within 3 of 12.
  • Eeverose
    Eeverose
    Soul Shriven
    Ok, thankyou very much for the information!