The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Celebrate a Year of Adventure with the New Life Festival Event"

• GuildedLilly
    GuildedLilly
    ✭✭✭
    I really wanted chance to catch up on the 2019 berries I missed. Like other players-- I was working off of incorrect information on last year's event. I was sure I'd have a chance to catch up in 2020. I wanted the chance to get a pure snow indrik. I'm glad I'll be able to get the Icebreath Indrik....but the 2019 berries not being brought back was a major disappointment. Especially sine we were given plenty of warning that this event is the LAST event for Indriks-- but the absence of 2019 berries was only made 48hrs before the event began.
    Grandmaster crafter, alt-o-holic, PC NA/EU, and XB1 NA/EU
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you set the same global reset time on everything? Having to managing when you can do things like the first quest on events so that you get the reward is a pain in the behind.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Kwoung
    Kwoung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    majulook wrote: »
    Can you set the same global reset time on everything? Having to managing when you can do things like the first quest on events so that you get the reward is a pain in the behind.

Yes please... juggling various reset timers and the 20 & 24 hour timers is a bit much.
  • Toanis
    Toanis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which berries are you still able to buy? The feathers are still available for anyone who wants a final Nascent Indrik for their collection.
    Any chance for a final Nascent Indrik pet to make that collection complete as well?
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What I'm curious about is...if you have full sets of berries for an Indrik but no Nascent Indrik once the event ends, are you just stuck with those berries forever with no way of getting the respective Indrik for them?
  • Octopuss
    Octopuss
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What ghosts are people talking about? You're supposed to see a ghost? What?!
  • GuildedLilly
    GuildedLilly
    ✭✭✭
    Never seen a ghost either-- & I play on multiple characters on 4 servers (PC NA/EU, XB1 NA/EU). I wonder if you have to be an imperial to occasionally see them? Or maybe my RNG's just that bad :P
    Grandmaster crafter, alt-o-holic, PC NA/EU, and XB1 NA/EU
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never seen a ghost either-- & I play on multiple characters on 4 servers (PC NA/EU, XB1 NA/EU). I wonder if you have to be an imperial to occasionally see them? Or maybe my RNG's just that bad :P

This one is most certainly not an Imperial and has seen many of the ghosties.

This one thinks it depends on the quests you have done - all of the ghosties are people you might have met along the way.

Or maybe this one just smells like something ghosties like?

Do ghosties like fish?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Toanis
    Toanis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having done the quest a few times, I think it's always the same ghost on a certain shrine. If you haven't yet finished the questline where the NPC dies, you won't see their ghost.
  • GrimTheReaper45
    GrimTheReaper45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We do not have any plans for new Indrik variations in the future or to bring back the 2019 evolutions at this time.

Both the 2019 and 2020 berries should be brought back as part of the yearly event cycle. If not purchasable by tickets because zos has other plans then by regular event drops. Both new and current players should still be able to acquire them.
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only managed to complete 2 indrik so far so would be happy to see feathers and berries return.
  • josh.lackey_ESO
    josh.lackey_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My strategy has been to make sure get get the 4 berries since they are limited edition, but the feathers returned every season. It seemed quite reasonable. Now it looks like I am going to be left with two completed berry sets, but not enough feathers to summon two more nascent Indriks.

If you wanted to collect every evolution of Indrik, plus one last unevolved nascent... that's a total of 760 event tickets for 10 total Indriks. Has anyone kept count of how many tickets were available in total across all the different events? I am sure it's more than that. I have just not been especially diligent to do every event every day.

Glad to be done with them in a way. On to something new!
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So literally the only new thing is the Snowball Buddy pet? Anyone have a pic of this thing?

• Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    MornaBaine wrote: »
    So literally the only new thing is the Snowball Buddy pet? Anyone have a pic of this thing?

Literally not. There are also Rkindaleft weapon styles
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    driosketch wrote: »
    Got the last crimson indrik berry. Already had feathers, so got the base one back. Snowball came in a rune box from a gift box. After getting the the indrik pet there is nothing left for me to buy.

Guess I'll just buy the pages and sell the writs I find. Don't think I've ever been this far ahead for an event. I guess it's good for those buying missed berries. And if you missed it, snowball comes in gift box.

Don't feel down, I've got everything already from this entire series of events except for the ONE pet I missed in 2019 because the Impresario despawned before I could get to her. So after getting the one berry I needed, and the 5-ticket Indrik pet, because of the 12-ticket cap I'm stuck spending most of my tickets on those group repair kits. The other things available I've mostly gotten as drops (I've even been giving my spares away).
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nairinhe wrote: »

Ah thanks. Sadly, not a thing I'm interested in either. This is the first year I haven't played the heck out of this event since it began.

• Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nairinhe wrote: »

Ah thanks. Sadly, not a thing I'm interested in either. This is the first year I haven't played the heck out of this event since it began.

TBH I've stopped playing event around the beginning of this week, because I've already farmed or bought everything, have 12 tickets, even finished leveling of couple of characters
  • Kelinmiriel
    Kelinmiriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    The feathers are still available for anyone who wants a final Nascent Indrik for their collection.

I tried to find some definitive answer about whether feathers would still be available next year, but couldn't find anything official here on the Forum, nor was there any announcement. I know a lot of people who couldn't afford both berries and feathers have been focusing their priority on berries, which have always been very limited time - but feathers haven't.

There was indication that feathers might still be available next year, at least for the first two events, as they were for Mid-Year Mayhem and Tribunal on the PTS.

Since many people were operating under the mistaken impression that feathers would still be available, at least for a while longer, perhaps it might be possible to have the Impresario's assistant offering them? If it's already decided that the Impresario will not have them available at all.

Please give people a chance to use those berries they've earned, or even purchased. Thank you.
    Event Tracker addon (PC NA/EU)
    Helps you keep track of your Event Tickets, so you don't miss any. Double XP on events is PASSIVE now!!
  • KaGaOri
    KaGaOri
    ✭✭✭✭
    The feathers are still available for anyone who wants a final Nascent Indrik for their collection.

I tried to find some definitive answer about whether feathers would still be available next year, but couldn't find anything official here on the Forum, nor was there any announcement. I know a lot of people who couldn't afford both berries and feathers have been focusing their priority on berries, which have always been very limited time - but feathers haven't.

There was indication that feathers might still be available next year, at least for the first two events, as they were for Mid-Year Mayhem and Tribunal on the PTS.

Since many people were operating under the mistaken impression that feathers would still be available, at least for a while longer, perhaps it might be possible to have the Impresario's assistant offering them? If it's already decided that the Impresario will not have them available at all.

Please give people a chance to use those berries they've earned, or even purchased. Thank you.

What I'm hoping for at this point is:

a) indrik feathers becoming permanent part of Impresario's inventory

b) addition of "Mysterious berry basket" containing random missed out berries from both 2019 and 2020, perhaps with slight chance for missed pets (basically the same thing grab bags were doing for retired mementos and style pages from Witches festival)

And yes, there's lot of players sick of indriks and those who already have all of them, but I love them and would be glad for oportunity to collect the 2019 ones, which I've missed by not being part of the game yet and judging by this forum I'm not by far the only one on that boat. Hopefully ZOS won't left us hanging.
  • SerraKBella
    SerraKBella
    ✭✭✭
    Is there another way to turn in Imperial Charity writs now that the vendor is gone or do we have to wait a year to turn those in?
  • Kelinmiriel
    Kelinmiriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is there another way to turn in Imperial Charity writs now that the vendor is gone or do we have to wait a year to turn those in?

Imperial Charity writs can still be turned in, although it's not obvious. I happened to be turning one in just as the event was ending, and noticed that the NPC was still standing there, with an option to talk to her, so I did.

She said that she would ALWAYS be there whenever anyone came to donate.

That is indeed the case - she's not there unless you have a writ active (and perhaps ready to turn in, I haven't checked that part.)

If you need her - she's there.
    Event Tracker addon (PC NA/EU)
    Helps you keep track of your Event Tickets, so you don't miss any. Double XP on events is PASSIVE now!!
  • SerraKBella
    SerraKBella
    ✭✭✭

Imperial Charity writs can still be turned in, although it's not obvious. I happened to be turning one in just as the event was ending, and noticed that the NPC was still standing there, with an option to talk to her, so I did.

She said that she would ALWAYS be there whenever anyone came to donate.

That is indeed the case - she's not there unless you have a writ active (and perhaps ready to turn in, I haven't checked that part.)

If you need her - she's there.

Thank you for replying. I wanted to buy a few, but didn't want to overload my inventory for a year if there was no way to turn them in right now. I'll try it when I get a chance. :)