The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Campaign Balance ~ EP Zerglords

Mr_Nobody
Mr_Nobody
✭✭✭✭✭
Untitled.jpg
~ @Niekas ~

• Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr_Nobody wrote: »
    Untitled.jpg

That sure was deserved result for weeks of pvdooring the map. The balance was restored and if you feel bad for EP, remember they did the same earlier.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr_Nobody wrote: »
    Untitled.jpg

LOL.
  • Tigor
    Tigor
    ✭✭✭
    What is this topic about? Are you trolling the pact?
    GM - Decimation Elite - Ebonheart Pact - Ravenwatch EU/PC - aka Tigor (AR50), Leopard Tank (AR50) , Captain-Caveman (AR50), Tigors Claw (AR50), -Bud Spencer (AR38+)
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tigor wrote: »

I assume it’s about EP’s zero point eval in that screenshot. They were completely eliminated from the map. [snip]

But long term it’s just as bad for the health of the game as it is when EP does it to us. As funny as it is, and a great as the karmic retribution is to see, it really shouldn’t become a regular thing.

[Edited to remove Naming and Shaming and Baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on February 26, 2021 2:53PM
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Tigor
    Tigor
    ✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    Tigor wrote: »

I assume it’s about EP’s zero point eval in that screenshot. They were completely eliminated from the map. [snip]

But long term it’s just as bad for the health of the game as it is when EP does it to us. As funny as it is, and a great as the karmic retribution is to see, it really shouldn’t become a regular thing.

Does not affect the pact. Keep on fighting.
    Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on February 26, 2021 2:53PM
    GM - Decimation Elite - Ebonheart Pact - Ravenwatch EU/PC - aka Tigor (AR50), Leopard Tank (AR50) , Captain-Caveman (AR50), Tigors Claw (AR50), -Bud Spencer (AR38+)
  • Theignson
    Theignson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are talking about ancient history, give it up already. EP hasn't won in at least 4 camps. A huge number of EP left and never came back months ago. Almost every night this camp and last, EP has 2 bars vs AD poplocked, at least in PST prime time. EP never has a queue. EP has very few remaining guilds. The strong EP ball groups (Drac and Tyr) left months ago and now just help AD and EP gate EP and take their scrolls. EP has one ball group left, (CBB).

Still this camp was very balanced, EP was up by 2000 with 5d to go, then DC completely zerged the map and somehow gained 6000 points in 3days

Zerglings still win the camp, as always, the faction may change but the technique does not.
    Quakrson, Stam DK, Grand Overlord
    Trackrsen, Stam Warden, Grand Overlord
    Quakrsen, Mag DK, Overlord
    Tolliverson, Stam NB, General
    Farfarel, Stam Necro, Praetorian
    Spencerson, Templar, Prefect
    Phosphorsen, Stam Sorc, Colonel
    Phosphorson, Mag Sorc, Centurion
    Glimson, Arcanist, Major
    All EP/ PC NA
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Theignson wrote: »
    You are talking about ancient history, give it up already. EP hasn't won in at least 4 camps. A huge number of EP left and never came back months ago. Almost every night this camp and last, EP has 2 bars vs AD poplocked, at least in PST prime time. EP never has a queue. EP has very few remaining guilds. The strong EP ball groups (Drac and Tyr) left months ago and now just help AD and EP gate EP and take their scrolls. EP has one ball group left, (CBB).

Still this camp was very balanced, EP was up by 2000 with 5d to go, then DC completely zerged the map and somehow gained 6000 points in 3days

Zerglings still win the camp, as always, the faction may change but the technique does not.

Really! You seem to miss the action when pop locked faction (guess which?) was able to carry on the habit of pvdooring the empty map. 30 days per cycle so of course it is not an hourly occurence. This happens only during the quiet time. You can imagine the name of the leader whose name was easily spotted. To be honest, you could ask if this helps your faction when the other factions are able to strike back. I am starting to wonder when if ever EP is willing to challenge their own players. Make them stop and you will see the campaign being much healthy overall.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • Mr_Nobody
    Mr_Nobody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Zerglord couldnt beat our lowpop bonuses! Lets go DC!
    ~ @Niekas ~