Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DLC Recommendations

DigiAngel
DigiAngel
✭✭✭✭✭
Topic :) I currently have Greymoor...but that's it. As of now I can't do one of the Undaunted dailies nor can I do any jewelry crafting. As I understand it, Orsinium and Summerset should fit the bill? ESO+ is not an option at this time...thank you!
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What type of content are you most interested in, @DigiAngel?

If doing the DLC Undaunted Pledges is high on the list, you might consider picking up some of the dungeon packs first ...
  • DigiAngel
    DigiAngel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly I'm in the "find out after clicking a bench or quest giver that I need a DLC" kind of content :) Seriously though....just trying to feel like....like I'm not left out of the base game...and I get that feeling when I'm in the game and get that "step away from the bench feel"...or after I got the Undaunted daily and looked in my list of dungeons in the queue only to find it was in a DLC.

Right now it's not really content I'm seeking....heck I have a ways to go to explore everything that the base game and Greymoor have to offer. As for undaunted...I'm really just trying to get to where I can get the armor buff and then I'll most likely not do them as I really just get things I don't need as of now (although I still need to do some vet ones and see).

I CAN say also that....since playing I've discovered that I'm the "explore everything, do every quest, optimized character" type player, which I continue to try and do. Thanks again Taleof2Cities for all your help :)
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DigiAngel wrote: »
    I CAN say also that....since playing I've discovered that I'm the "explore everything, do every quest, optimized character" type player, which I continue to try and do.

The Chapter DLCs are probably the best for an "explore everything, do every quest" type player ... you were on the right track in the OP.

So, yes, the former Chapters + Orsinium:

Orsinium
    Morrowind (Vvardenfell)
    Summerset
    Elsweyr
  • DigiAngel
    DigiAngel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perfect...thank you!
  • Wandering_Immigrant
    Wandering_Immigrant
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you're only going to get one or two to start with I would definitely put Summerset at the top of your list. It's a nice zone with as good a story line as any. Plus you get jewelry crafting which is very useful for both money making and personal use, and the psyjic skill line which is nice to have.

The rest are all good as well, and Orsinium has Maelstrom Arena, but I think my game would feel incomplete without Summerset moreso than any other chapter or DLC.
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DigiAngel wrote: »
    or after I got the Undaunted daily and looked in my list of dungeons in the queue only to find it was in a DLC.

1 of the 3 undaunted daily quest givers(the orc lady) is always dlc dungeons. Dlc dungeons are currently split out among 9(I think) dlc packs. If, for now, you're only trying to level the skill line and that's it, I'd recommend holding off on those. As for story/exploration Orsinium and Summerset were well done.
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • DigiAngel
    DigiAngel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome...thanks all!