The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

cyro performance status??

chris25602
chris25602
✭✭✭
ok so to start I have not played regularly for 1 year or 2 now. I usually log in every couple months jump into cyro to see how things are going...however this time I am a little scared. last logged in a couple months ago and cyro was in such a state I have never seen. Way beyond the expected lag in large groups, at one point I straight up got shunted to a different instance of a keep in a huge battle... so my question is in the last quarter or so has anyone noticed any changes or has cyro continued descending into unplayable bug hell?
  • oXI_Viper_IXo
    oXI_Viper_IXo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's at least as bad as it's ever been and that's after they limited max group size to 12 and made all ally-targeted abilities only work within your group.

Cyrodiil is beyond salvation and ZOS clearly doesn't care.