The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

An "ESO Christmas Carol" - a production on the N/A Server

SirDuckman
SirDuckman
✭✭✭
o9die0out88j.png

We would like to extend an invite to our ESO community to join us for our production of "An ESO Christmas Carol". This is a full play, in ESO fashion, based on the story by Charles Dickens. With over 16 scene changes, voice acting, and storyline... we are reaching out to the community as a "Thank You". This community is what makes ESO, a home for many of us.

This takes place on the PC/NA server and Discord will be required. The performance is approximately 1 hr 20 min long.

This is our second year doing this play with a new play taking place in 2021. Below you will see the show dates and times (all EST) and how many seats are still available.

Our show days and times are: (as of 12:40pm est 12/18)
Dec.12 - 8pm EST (0 seats remaining) - FULL
Dec.12 - 10pm EST (0 seats remaining) - FULL
Dec.13 - 5pm EST (0 seat remaining) - FULL
Dec.19 - 7pm EST (0 seats remaining) - FULL
Dec.20 - 3pm EST (5 seats remaining)
Dec.20 - 5pm EST (9 seats remaining)

If you are interested in attending:
1) Reply to this thread with your ingame @name and which show you wish to attend or message me directly via DM. We will DM you the information for the discord.

Invites will be going out approximately 30 min prior to the show from @Savina.09 Once you have received your invite, travel to crown.

Thank you all and a very Merry Christmas!
Duck
vanquishguild.com
Edited by SirDuckman on December 18, 2020 5:40PM
  • Reien
    Reien
    ✭✭
    Just got out from the opening night show and my face hurts from smiling or laughing the entire time.

Everyone needs to see this show!

SirDuckman, I still don't understand the magic that you pulled off with all of those sets! I almost spilled my drink a couple times.

Congratulations to all of the cast members on this accomplishment. What a show.

Love this guild. Merry Christmas guys.

Reien
    vanquishguild.com
  • SirDuckman
    SirDuckman
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you so much @Reien and glad you enjoyed the show =)
  • visind2b16_ESO
    Hi SirDuckman, I would like to attend the 3pm est show on the 20th. I assume I can switch from the EU server to the NA server.
    Thanks,
    @Froggy64
  • SirDuckman
    SirDuckman
    ✭✭✭
    Hi SirDuckman, I would like to attend the 3pm est show on the 20th. I assume I can switch from the EU server to the NA server.
    Thanks,
    @Froggy64

I got you down @visind2b16_ESO. Sending you a DM with the discord info.
  • Darkhorse1975
    Darkhorse1975
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi SirDuckman, I'd love to attend Dec 19th or if seats are full, either time on Dec 20th will work too.
    Thank you,
    @Darkhorse1975 (PC/NA)
    Master Craftsman!
  • SirDuckman
    SirDuckman
    ✭✭✭
    @Darkhorse1975 I have you down the the 7pm show on the 19th. I will DM you the discord information. Thank you and welcome to the show!
  • SirDuckman
    SirDuckman
    ✭✭✭
    Just an update. We have only 2 shows left with remaining seats for this Sunday at 3 and 5pm EST.

This is something totally unique and it’s really hard to explain what it’s all about. We had some recent tweets that I’d like to share:

From HyperPixie Gamin:
    “ Just had the honor of attending this play, and it was AMAZING! It seriously made my night! Thank you so much for the invite @Duck1751530698! Some screenshots of the awesome show are going in the comments! #ESO #ESOFam”

From Tales of Tamriel Podcast:
    “ Just got to watch this amazing play by Vanquish as a crew and this was without a doubt one of the best produced events in @TESOnline history, through and through!

There are still 3 showings with seats available folks so do sign up for a true experience!”

And from Darkhorse:
    “ I saw this show last year and it was one of the coolest MMOs guild event I've seen! There are a few seats still available if you would like to check it out!”

We are doing this for all of you. A break from the norm and maybe put a little Christmas Spirit to everyone. If you would like to come, msg me directly or simply reply to the thread. And a Merry Christmas to everyone.
  • Darkhorse1975
    Darkhorse1975
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirDuckman wrote: »
    @Darkhorse1975 I have you down the the 7pm show on the 19th. I will DM you the discord information. Thank you and welcome to the show!

Awesome! TY, looking forward to the show!
    Master Craftsman!
  • Darkhorse1975
    Darkhorse1975
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Such an amazing show by the folks of Vanquish!

Bravo and happy holidays to you all!

K23CE55.jpg
    Master Craftsman!
  • Ithilis
    Ithilis
    ✭✭✭
    Amazing to see other people to put out theatre shows as well! On PC EU our Storytellers&Slavers rp guild has hosted two plays in the past.

ESO version of the Goldilocks and Three Bears:
    lfyjhsj1sxvp.png

ESO version of Little Red Riding Hood:
    nsk0cmdy1yzz.png

Keep up the good work :) If you want to exchange scripts, I am open for pm's!
    Leader of Storytellers&Slavers RP guild PC EU
    Officer in Aetherius Art Housing guild PC EU
    Saxhleel - Power to the Hist